Sign in to follow this  
BIGNI

warnings

can u plz hav more admin on these servers with us...i use knives when i play :help and som ppl get annoyed with it so i take 2 wat they said and stop usin it but som ppl take it over board like callin me an a**h**** or a B so it makes me wanna use it on them more and more!!! so wat lvl do u gotta b 2 warn ppl? cuz i get disrespected alot when admin arnt around and i use knifes and that is not cool

lol they b*** bec they are dieing a lot by you. Use knife more and own them ;)

Anyways if you see they are "continuously" bitching ask any admin to mute him..

I got killed a million times by by knifes but the only bicthin i done was at my pc hell its just a game some people take things way to serious . and since i cannot master the knives i found a new toy the flame thrower hell u dont even have to aim it thats my kind of weapon :D:D:D

I got killed a million times by by knifes but the only bicthin i done was at my pc hell its just a game some people take things way to serious . and since i cannot master the knives i found a new toy the flame thrower hell u dont even have to aim it thats my kind of weapon

LMFAO I love running into a spawn with a flamethrower using very high mouse sensitivity :P This way my mouse won't fall off the edge of my desk while I'm spinning jumping and being MERRY! :lol:

I got killed a million times by by knifes but the only bicthin i done was at my pc hell its just a game some people take things way to serious . and since i cannot master the knives i found a new toy the flame thrower hell u dont even have to aim it thats my kind of weapon :D:D:D

ROFL phantom well put but i think a few ppl are ahead of u but they panza me instead lmao and i guess they no i cant handle panza too well but idk i guess they get so furious that their aim with panza is always 100% :lol:

I'm a panzer Kingnoob and alot off ppl gets mad and start saying shit I just laugh at they Im admin but try not to use it I just like to listen to the little kids trying to be old lol :):):)