Server Issue Noquarter #1 player xp reset

Shana

Question

Went through servers and looks like only noquarter #1 suffered from the player xp reset.

Seems like not every player got reseted. All bots have same xp as yesterday.

2018-04-14-123713-cathedral_final.thumb.jpg.9006e5b29864a20e0a15ffe873176042.jpg

SS from couple days ago

2018-04-04-172643-oasis.thumb.jpg.e64b82fa238e901e84405ab2137c255f.jpg

Related? 

7 answers to this question

• Administrators

Sorry for the trouble. It seems some XP save filed got corrupted during windows update and after server restarted it wiped out files, no idea why. For now, I have reloaded the back from Oct of last year. I think, i will check if I can give the XP manually to the players, if not, getting it again is only option.

Great, thanks! Will get some screenshots so we know who had what xp. 

7 hours ago, daredevil said:

Sorry for the trouble. It seems some XP save filed got corrupted during windows update and after server restarted it wiped out files, no idea why. For now, I have reloaded the back from Oct of last year. I think, i will check if I can give the XP manually to the players, if not, getting it again is only option.

Xp got reverted from yesterday(some players gained 2-3k xp then it got back to 1k or so). Doesn't seem that backup reload did the trick.

Edited by Shana

• Administrators

Sorry guys, I can't restore. I am gonna try one more thing tonight. If it works we might be able to get few XP back but nothing much.