ET Server =F|A= RECRUITING XPS - IP CHANGE

daredevil

• Platinum VIP

And Hey, i know this doesnt go here but i just have to brag on all those ppl who have done such a wonderful job with the new forums and all those keeping the servers up and operating to the top degree that they do.  GOOD JOB ALL!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, CheepHeep said:

FA hosts many ET servers that include 4 silEnT mod servers, 3 Jaymod, 3 NoQuarter and a few ETpro/Stopwatch servers. There are other servers out there that aren't run by FA but we are certainly ahead and at the top! Stick around :DDDD 

so for my info,

Whats

-silent mod

-jaymod

-noquarter 

Is it like a few guys modded the hell out of the game into a format different from vanilla and the community stuck with these?

• Administrators

So everything all good? Do we notice any issues after evening? I have raised ticket as it seems our server has 1 extra hop adding extra 5-10ms ping. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, daredevil said:

So everything all good? Do we notice any issues after evening? I have raised ticket as it seems our server has 1 extra hop adding extra 5-10ms ping. 

My old ping 200-250 now 170-180 alright ping :) And no lag :)

• Like 1