DOI Day of Infamy - DOI for 6$

daredevil

Does anyone have experience running this without a GPU? It looks interesting, and I know I meet the minimum requirements - not sure if the minimum is a very enjoyable experience, though. I have an i7-3770 with Intel HD 4000.

3 hours ago, TurtleMan said:

Does anyone have experience running this without a GPU? It looks interesting, and I know I meet the minimum requirements - not sure if the minimum is a very enjoyable experience, though. I have an i7-3770 with Intel HD 4000.

You can try this to see if you can run it

http://www.game-debate.com/search/games

There's an option to use code "APRIL20" to get additional 20% discount, which makes it in total 6.72€ off from 27.99€ for deluxe version, as for normal version, after this discount u will pay only 4.80€.

Scratch that, there's even better deal, use DISCO22 for additional 22% off, which makes normal version only 4.68€ and deluxe around 6.52€.

Doi.thumb.jpg.dab66eb8adb254fe55fe6276b16d8204.jpg

Anyone wanting it, has a great chance getting it now, prolly another game in the list i will get bored off in two weeks max :D

Edited by Aniky
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1