7. LA

6. Bos

5. Clb

4. NJ

3. Phi

2. Min

1. Ana

Image result for leafs stanley cup

I'm curious about why you have so much faith in the Avs beating Nashville?

Here are mine. Didnt have the time to put them all together in one picture. I'll do it later. Please do not edit your post once the first game starts (7pm EST tonight).

16. Toronto

15. San jose

14. Pittsburgh

13. Nashville

12. Tampa Bay

11. Winnipeg

10. Washington

9. Los Angeles

8. Anaheim

7. Philadelphia

6. Boston

5. Minnesota

4. Columbus

3. Vegas

2. New Jersey

1. Colorado

• Like 2

1 hour ago, meow said:

16. Toronto

15. San jose

14. Pittsburgh

13. ...

I'm going to guess you meant it the other way....1 for toronto and 2 for SJ?  Or are you really expecting New Jersey and Colorado in final?

haha...a converted Leafs fan eh

5 minutes ago, L3ftY. said:

I'm going to guess you meant it the other way....1 for toronto and 2 for SJ?  Or are you really expecting New Jersey and Colorado in final?

haha...a converted Leafs fan eh

LOL!

I went crazy when I did it and decided to stick to my first random idea xD

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ogeazy said:

First off LETS GO AVS! I have tickets for all the home games and I am so excited!

enjoy those 2 games :P

Edited by D..X
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

here are the results after round 1. Unfortunately, there was no upsets this year...

fapoolstandings.jpg

FAchoices2018.jpg

Edited by meow
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

So it did happen what i did afraid. We didnt make new contract with our GM Chuck Fletcher. I have to say that i didnt like how long it take from him to kick Yeo and i gave a lot critic to him on that, but i will come to miss him. He was able to get Staal, Parise and Suter to our team and Staal with very minor salary and Chuck was able to get Dubnyk too by trade of third round pick. Yes sometimes Dubnyk make me crazy, but he is top three in all important categories (Sv%, GA% Wins and SO) after he came to Wild. So he is not poor goalie. I just hope new gm take better back up so we can get even better game from Dubnyk. Leopold our owner sayed that Bruce will come back as coach and we will not re-build, but will make couple tweaks what mean couple trade probably and free-agent signins. I truly hope that we dont trade Koivu because i will follow Koivu because in couple last years he came me as big idol as Niittymäki has been for me. Ofc i would keep following Wild too no matter what, but i would watch all Koivu games for sure. I hope he is not be traded. If you watch Fletcher mistakes, biggest was Coyle to Burns trade. Coyle havent been able to be top 6 player to us and Burns has been league best D-man and with him, we would be a lot better than with Coyle. Also giving Scandella away was mistake what cost our playoffs this year when we lost Suter to injurie. Also was mistake to keep Yeo so long, but also was great that Fletcher was able to get Bruce behind bench. Also was mistake to actually give two player away in this year trade market (Stewart and Reilly) when Reilly can come to next superstar in d-group and mistake it was because other teams like Winnipeg and Nashville made they team better in trade deadline by getting Turris (NSH (prior trade deadline)) and Stastny (WPG) and we didnt do anything except giving guys away. That mistake probably cost his job.

Players which i am ready to give in trades are Parise (because his contract, even that i like him). Coyle, Kunin, Eriksson Ek, Ennis. I hope we make new Contract with Zucker and Dumba, both probably will get about 5 milj dollar and i hope we dont need to pay them too much. Fletcher most of time made very good job to get players signs cheap re-contracts. Players which i dont want to lose are Koivu, Granlund, Zucker, Staal and Brodin.

Ofc it would be dream come to true if Wild would sign my hero and idol Niittymäki as GM which role he is doing in TPS now in finnish main hockey league, but i see Niittymäki more possible in Flyers GM than in Wild. Wild probably will sign some old GM but there is not a lot good available. I dont like Burke i hope they dont get him, he just got kicked from Calgary. Trevling i think continue in CGY or he could been opportunity. Ex-Coytes GM Maloney would be my choise, i think he made abosolutely great job in the Phoenix/Arizona with low salary, so this could be his first chance with team who have max salary to use. I keep Maloney one of bests gms in the word. Also one who i appreciate high is Ralph Krueger who was coach in the Edmonton once, he has made great job in EU with GM'ing in soccer and in the ice-hockey and got big victories in both areas. Let see who we will take, i hope decision come fast.

Will try to follow Nashville now when i have time and cheer them when both Blue Jackets (Kekäläinen as GM) and Toronto (idol Leo Komarov) are out. I truly hope we could get Komarov to wild would be dream come true if we get him, as it would be if we get Hartnell. Also as trades my biggest wish would be Pacioretty, he is not my favorite player yet, but he is good and maybe available.

Edited by von Rantala

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...