new problem

One&Only!?

I've got another problem....

On some servers i download with 12 kb/sec and on others with 500-600 kb/sec (Thats normal.)

I've reinstalled ET twice and downloaded it again .

I've restarted my internet and still dont know what to do can someone help me plz ?

I've got another problem....

On some servers i download with 12 kb/sec and on others with 500-600 kb/sec (Thats normal.)

I've reinstalled ET twice and downloaded it again .

I've restarted my internet and still dont know what to do can someone help me plz ?

er...i would just treat it as a server side issue and move on. could be the server server is hosted on has lots of traffic at the mo and hence slow download. other than that just look at your processes and make sure nothing is stealing bandwith - eg program updates

er...i would just treat it as a server side issue and move on. could be the server server is hosted on has lots of traffic at the mo and hence slow download. other than that just look at your processes and make sure nothing is stealing bandwith - eg program updates

First i didnt have it and sometimes it downloads fast?

• Administrators

On which server you can download high speed and on which low speed? if you can be more detail about server names I can track down issues easily.

Thanks

On which server you can download high speed and on which low speed? if you can be more detail about server names I can track down issues easily.

Slow : -=[GM]=- NQ xpsave4

1869*_Best maps 1 Xps

~~*Q|Fun Server

Fast: Couldn't find ..

• Administrators

We are only concerned regarding =F|A= servers. Other servers of other clans doesn't matter to me.

We only pay for our servers. :)

Regards,

Daredevl

Yea, just play on our servers :P

Downloading at a slower rate is an issue due to the fact that the clan running the server doesnt have the map/mod uploaded to an ftp or external source of download which can handle a higher download rate.