With a new forum comes a new Introduction :)

DFighter

ROFL, are you still playing the game? And Jay3 still exists?! Haha, after all those years this made shit is still running huh?! Damn you're dedicated man! And we get old. I am still retired btw, but for some reason this forum started spamming my inbox since a couple of weeks and now I see your message. I'll turn notifications off again I think, but take care and who knows one they I'll re-enter the servers. BTW whats up with the health problems? I hope you're ok. Take care!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DFighter said:

Hi guys 

My name is Martijn and I am 30 years old living and born in The Netherlands im 1.82 cm and around 73 kilo ( around 155 pounds )
I joined F|A about 7,5 years ago and even after all this time still enjoy myself a lot by visiting the servers mainly jay3 ( beginners 1 ) and forum and lately also a lot in jay1
I use to work in the salary administration but last years I worked more as operator becides im now home for some time due some health issue
I like to play in jay3 the most simply because the server contains fast shooting and adreline / double jump I like fast gaming a lot more then most other mods 
Since about a year I am newsreporter in F|A I do this with a lot of pleasure and try to help as many people I can
I do this also by recruiting and guiding my recruits in the process so they have a good chance of getting into the clan 

if you have any questions feel free to ask hope you have a better picture of me then before this introduction 
Also a picture of me a good friend and his cousin im the guy in the middle

1000564_545608922154512_1865735110_n.jpg

55 minutes ago, daredevil said:

With new introduction, we need new pics. :) Same old pic will not work! :)

Boooooooooooom! 10 internet points! , I also was about to say post new pic, I seen this pic 5+years back lol . Good memory though

• Like 2