jay2 needs help asap

GoodKarme

jay 2 has immense lag players who reguarly avg 100 or less ping are all off the charts but no one has 999 ping some have higher then others but all are 200+ on avg its been going on for last hour or so help the admin noob pls u pro fail hackers )<3

I average about 90 on there and I was getting around a 250 with nothing else running but ET. I'll take some screenshot's and maybe a demo.

Was also kicked by PB for losing key packet's and have been watching others being kicked for that as well.

Demo and thats how all the players are.

102149175-4.jpg

• Administrators

Told to our host provider and he is looking into it.

Ping statistics for 74.63.64.44:
   Packets: Sent = 86, Received = 47, Lost = 39 (45% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
   Minimum = 52ms, Maximum = 153ms, Average = 60ms
Control-C

I was playing on Jay2 yesterday and it seems to be back.

Sometimes it would start a map just fine, I'd cruise along with around 70 ping or less, then part way through the map, my ping would jump up to 170 or so (Lagometer would go from 30 to 17 or less). I can't think of a map that I played were I started out with a high ping, it was always several minutes after the match started.

Edited by SkyeDarkhawk

I was having a lag problem last night too, same symptoms as Skye fine at the start of the map and then after a few mins certain players seemed very laggy to me they were warping like mad.

I disconnected and pinged the server and it was very good, good ping no pkt loss.

• Administrators

Might want to run ping -t server IP and post your results. It will help to find which point in network is having issues.

Ping statistics for 74.63.64.44:

Packets: Sent = 295, Received = 294, Lost = 1 (0% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 111ms, Maximum = 158ms, Average = 122ms

I'm in England, it's probably peak time for net usage right now it's about 8pm.

Majority of the pings are quite low with a sprinkling that spike above 145ms.

My pc is capable enough, I used to run at a steady 125fps before the last pb update and now I play at a steady 76fps on F|A's American servers.

Edited by Notajedi

• Administrators

PB is history.... if i go with PB off everyone will have good FPS boost but then all those 2000 cheaters+ will be back in no good time.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-accbans-ab4749.html

PB is history.... if i go with PB off everyone will have good FPS boost but then all those 2000 cheaters+ will be back in no good time.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-accbans-ab4749.html

Me personally, I won't play anywhere that hasn't got pb on and I prefer servers that stream to pb bans as well, last evenbalance update was a fps killer for sure and it does give a more noticeable pb lag than it did before,but it does a job.

Anyway's going back to the ping test, results today were pretty similar to the one I ran last night, except I had no pkt loss at all last night.

Whether what Skydarkhawk and I was experiencing was just our dodgie isp's or not I don't know, what I was getting wasn't pb lags and the symptoms I had were the same as him.

Sorry I can't help narrow anything down for you, but as no one else has posted hopefully the issue's are our end.