L7: Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,445 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:Saizou, Boris
Contributor
I bought BF2 complete collection today (few years too late, but nevermind), installed it and it patched itself to 1.41 patch. I see that there's a 1.5 patch so which one do I need to play online? Also do you connect through BF2 or through Special Forces?
I was also wondering whether there's any F|A people still playing it and on which server.

Thanks in advance.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!

F257

F257

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,569 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
  • Server:None

I bought BF2 complete collection today (few years too late, but nevermind), installed it and it patched itself to 1.41 patch. I see that there's a 1.5 patch so which one do I need to play online? Also do you connect through BF2 or through Special Forces?
I was also wondering whether there's any F|A people still playing it and on which server.

Thanks in advance.

FA no longer has a BF2 server (not that it was ever that popular tbh)

Dont need patch to play online, but some servers do require it - think of it like upgrading ET to 2.6 (dont worry you can still play previous verison servers)

Click here for BF2 1.5 Patch

warning: at nearl 2 gigs its a bit of a doozy. most of the size comes from the fact they felt it was good idea to bundle the Euro Force and Armored Fury add-ons with it, as opposed to allowing people to download those two things seperatly at their lesuire <. <

and i think you can connect through either

Saizou

Saizou

L7: Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,445 posts
On the road to fame
  • Admin:20
  • Server:Jay1
  • Alias:Saizou, Boris
Contributor
My version came with both boosters but I'll patch up anyway. Thanks for the link.
I saw people now and then playing BF2 according to xfire, just curious where. It's easier to be a noob when there's familiar people around.

F257

F257

L8: Grand Teacher

• Honored Veteran
  • 1,569 posts
Getting Better
  • Admin:12
  • Server:None

My version came with both boosters but I'll patch up anyway. Thanks for the link.
I saw people now and then playing BF2 according to xfire, just curious where. It's easier to be a noob when there's familiar people around.

lol its weird huh? they sell the retail pack with all the booster packs, and still make you download the 2 gig git << . dunno where people play. persoanlly i never played that much on fa - always getting pwned by baska in a plane :P i cant rember where i went, but i went somewhere where they gave you all the upgrades, so you wouldent be stuck with some crummy weapon, but rather you could choose which crummy weapon to have :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users