mortars??

ChaosMarine

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I love being a mortar, and watching the command map, and than when my round hits, when it says Double Kill, or Multi Kill (Jaymod), watching the little icons that represent the enemy, go flying in different directions. I will always mortar bottle neck areas, that the enemy is coming through. Say, like, Oasis, if i'm axis, i'll mortar the middle of the wall, right where they have to jump over it to get to the building with the upstairs and downstairs. And at the same time, i'll send a mortar over to the entrance of the cave too. =) Or if I'm really mean, i'll let some fly behind their spawn a little bit, where their mortars should be, and just kill them off haha. Some maps, you just have to know where the enemy would be. Also, using your teams vision to your aid is nice. If they can see the enemy, they appear on your map. So even if they dont KNOW they see a sniper, if its in their vision, you can see it on your map, and BWAM! Dead sniper. Very exploded, messy, sniper. haha. :lol:

most players who use mortar first time will be splattered by their own round, i never did this.. at first, because i aimed at the other at 45 end and took it upto 90 after a few rounds inbetween. however after something like 4 minutes play with the mortar i kill my first target by random and realized the command map, and how powerful it could be for a mortar user (just recently for me ive discovered the command map is very useful for any other class solider).

i love mortaring bots being allied solider and the bot axis on baserace, i used to get mosterkills and ultra kills, and the last time i got a true mosterkill was well over a week ago the last mosterkill recorded though was 2 days ago killing with a thompson.