Calling it quits.

Rabid Gopher

I just decided that I am calling it quits to video games. I'm getting rid of the digital drug so if you could please delete my account on August 4th 2010 that would be very much appreciated. I'm glad I got to play with you all and to talk to you all too. If you want to keep in contact for some reason find me on Facebook. dguitarfreak@iowatelecom.net . Just send a request and send a message of who you are on the forum. So I know who you are. Thanks again. Dustin aka Rabid Gopher

• Administrators

We don't delete accounts. Your account will be deactivated as requested. If you want to activate it back email me admin at fearless-assassins dot com

There is no words as 'quit' in gamers dictionary. :) We will wait for your return. :)

you well be back they all was come back

but to then take care and have fun in want ever ur doing now

We don't delete accounts. Your account will be deactivated as requested. If you want to activate it back email me admin at fearless-assassins dot com

There is no words as 'quit' in gamers dictionary. :) We will wait for your return. :)

Thank you Dardevil. I believe you with most gamers that there is no such thing as quit. But I'm hoping that there is word quit in mine. Thanks again dare.

thats sad :/ but its posible to "drive" a mix. digitalworld + real one. its working very well. hmm have fun :)

lol It is possible. But if I play just a little bit...I want to play more and more. I'll have as much fun as I can...legally :)

I will miss you lil Buddy..stay safe and come back when you are ready....Peace

I'll really miss you too funk...I'll do my best to stay safe. Thanks man.

another one bites the dust see ya gohper your a really cool dude

[/

Thanks slayerz. Your a cooler dude man.

I didn't get to play with you much but it is still sad to see you go. Best of luck to you.

[/quote/]

It was nice meeting you too Anit. Stay safe. And Thanks.

Also...congrats on the Trial App.

you well be back they all was come back

but to then take care and have fun in want ever ur doing now

I'll have as much legal fun as I can. Sorry but i hope you're wrong about coming back. most do but few don't...I hope I'm one of the few. Take care.

Agreed @ Anti later m8

Thanks K!ller. later

good luck with quitting gaming.

My best advice for quitting something is to stay as far away from it as possible - so sell/give away all your games, your computer, your Xbox, your PS3, etc, and cancel your internet if you want any chance of staying away from the temptation of gaming.

Otherwise we'll see you in a couple months.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Account re activated as requested. Welcome back..

Oh wait, I just revived old topic.. no wait, I just wanted to say gamers don't quit gaming ... :P

• Like 6