On racism and other kinds of stereotypes.

Papito

lmao. What an insightful comeback. Way to bring down the University of Mexico's reputation of providing a high quality of education. Good Job V!p3r. Way to disgrace your school as well as your countrymen.

I'm starting to think your lying about where you go to school. Your probably a janitor trying to sneak into classes whenever you can. Like a mexican Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting.

So V!p3r, lets hear your stereotype for asian americans. Why don't you put that world class education to good use and provide us with some insight?

BTW Wala, I'm hoping to do a snowboarding trip to Chile in 2 years. I've heard alot of good things about the riding in South America. I'm hoping to go to Valle Nevado & Antillanca, which I hear has some of the best terrain features in South America. If you know of anyone with any suggestions, either post them or PM them to me.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm starting to think your lying about where you go to school. Your probably a janitor trying to sneak into classes whenever you can. Like a mexican Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting.

:lol:lol NoGood? Don't let V!per bother with the asian american stereotype. V!per's probably gonna complain how Peruvian asians are taking up Mexican native jobs in Mexico! :lol:

seems like i hurt this guy feelings,i only posted 1 sentence and comes back with a f***in story...

again,like i told you,pls dont come back to Mexico..end of story...

LMAO, Viper the only thing hurting is my stomach from laughing at your dumbass. Your funny man. We all know your parents can't stand you because your the abortion that lived.

If anyone around here is hurting, its you from that hard taco ass pounding FeM gave you.

Don't let V!per bother with the asian american stereotype. V!per's probably gonna complain how Peruvian asians are taking up Mexican native jobs in Mexico!/

lol, So true! :lol:

If anyone around here is hurting, its you from that hard taco ass pounding FeM gave you

Oh darn... did my taco pounding give u a butthurt?? LOL

• Administrators
If anyone around here is hurting, its you from that hard taco ass pounding FeM gave you

It doesn't hurt butt :P it hurt's rectum :D

It doesn't hurt butt :P it hurt's rectum :D

Rectum? Man, FeM damn near killed him!

LMAO, Viper the only thing hurting is my stomach from laughing at your dumbass. Your funny man. We all know your parents can't stand you because your the abortion that lived.

its clear that you arent laughing,and now it seems like you are at my lvl of conversation,i like that...now i see the real you,you see...i insulted rainer,and still he proved to be a smart person,with true knowledge about the topic,but you...you came with a high horse attitude,and started a stupid argument,basically making generalizations and posting bullshit,you lost right away...

FeM do you have big wet booty?

Quien me entienda que me la chupe quien no que me chupe el izquierdo y razure el derecho!!!

Wow, nice, and then, i make myself a question, where are the history of usa, and he have one?! and one more, im get in clan yes or no????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAXNGbf1RYk