On racism and other kinds of stereotypes.

Papito

You can keep believing the propaganda that your media fills your heads with lofty dreams. It won't happen. Why do you think the National Guard is there at the border? To adopt Mexico is to pick up a huge debt that would bankrupt USA. It doesn't make economic sense, and simply put, it will never be implemented. Keep dreaming. :P
my media? hmmm USA is the one that started all that shit not us...and dont act like you cool with mexicans you clearly hate them,and look down on us,you know spanish?,if you know speak it...coz by the way you post you seem like a total racist redneck piece of shit..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
You can keep believing the propaganda that your media fills your heads with lofty dreams. It won't happen. Why do you think the National Guard is there at the border? To adopt Mexico is to pick up a huge debt that would bankrupt USA. It doesn't make economic sense, and simply put, it will never be implemented. Keep dreaming. :P
my media? hmmm USA is the one that started all that shit not us...and dont act like you cool with mexicans you clearly hate them,and look down on us,you know spanish?,if you know speak it...coz by the way you post you seem like a total racist redneck piece of shit..

Oh please calm down. If you're going to bark like a cornered frightened chihuahua resorting to tactless accusations of racism, then that is unfortunate for you. And writing Spanish here is suppose to prove that I am "cool with Mexicans." What an assumption you have, considering that it isn't even your people's native language. Neither is English a native language to the Americas. So get off your misplaced pride, because your intolerance will not be condoned and will only continue to make you foolish among other normal respectable Mexicans.

Oh please calm down. If you're going to bark like a cornered frightened chihuahua resorting to tactless accusations of racism, then that is unfortunate for you. And writing Spanish here is suppose to prove that I am "cool with Mexicans." What an assumption you have, considering that it isn't even your people's native language. Neither is English a native language to the Americas. So get off your misplaced pride, because your intolerance will not be condoned and will only continue to make you foolish among other normal respectable Mexicans.

nah im joking man,i was just testing you to see how you react,most white ppl after what i said they get pissed and call me a beaner etc,seems like you different and i respect that,but if you really care about mexicans and want to know our culture,get along better etc,you should start studing spanish...

im studing international business in Mexico,my career is in english not in my natal language,and i know a third language...dont assume we all mexicans are dumb.. ;)

ps: i like to troll <3333333333

• Administrators

nah im joking man,i was just testing you to see how you react,most white ppl after what i said they get pissed and call me a beaner etc,seems like you different and i respect that,but if you really care about mexicans and want to know our culture,get along better etc,you should start studing spanish...

im studing international business in Mexico,my career is in english not in my natal language,and i know a third language...dont assume we all mexicans are dumb.. ;)

ps: i like to troll

All good, but you also forgot to add black people, yellow people, and red people cuz white people are not only the ones to get pissed in America. :D However I have been picking up some Spanish, but because I am learning Malay, I cannot say I have enough time to properly learn Spanish. Maybe some day, but even Spanish speaking Mexicans of shops and corner stores adore me coming, and picking up some tamarind juice or hortchata. They ask how I've been, and speak English to me because they have emphasized they want to speak as properly as they can, and cannot spend enough time with other customers to ask. Although I cannot speak more than a simple sentence or two, I still say Gracias, or Hola. etc.

Dammit callin' me redneck! Pendejo! Chinga usted! Vete al infierno, y hueles a mierda!!!!! :P Is that good Spanish? hehehe.

Mexicans, Americans, Bosnians... WHATEVER...

geez... EVERYBODY IS PRETTY MUCH FROM THE SAME SHIT... ahahah

Now.... no race is better than the other... no culture is better than the other... everyone has its good side and it's flaws....

ALL AMERICANS SUCK.... nope.. some do .. some dont

ALL MEXICANS SUCK... nope ..some do ...some dont..

Plus.. with everyone moving around in the world pretty soon there will be no race... pretty soon everyone will be just brothas... no black no white no red no blue no green no yellow... just people...

Wars happen because SOME DUMB ASSES enjoy money too much... or other DUMB ASSES are racists.. or some DUMB ASSES are ignorant enough to think that they are better than the other... geez...

PEACE TO ALL DUMB ASSES... ahahahahah

ps: i like to troll <3333333333

All good, but you also forgot to add black people, yellow people, and red people cuz white people are not only the ones to get pissed in America. :D However I have been picking up some Spanish, but because I am learning Malay, I cannot say I have enough time to properly learn Spanish. Maybe some day, but even Spanish speaking Mexicans of shops and corner stores adore me coming, and picking up some tamarind juice or hortchata. They ask how I've been, and speak English to me because they have emphasized they want to speak as properly as they can, and cannot spend enough time with other customers to ask. Although I cannot speak more than a simple sentence or two, I still say Gracias, or Hola. etc.

Dammit callin' me redneck! Pendejo! Chinga usted! Vete al infierno, y hueles a mierda!!!!! :P Is that good Spanish? hehehe.

I'll be interested to see how international buisness works for you V!p3r.

V!p3r: "Well we would love to close that deal, but the people in your company are a bunch of dumb asses that I'm not comfortable doing business with"

Client: "WHAT? That was uncalled for as well as unprofessional"

V!p3r: "Ahhh, I'm just kidding. I just wanted to see how you would react. Lets go ahead and close the deal"

Client: ""

BTW Rainier, that was a very well put point. Just speaking from personal experience. Several people hired through a temp agency over a period of 2-3 years were from South America. I've heard quite a few stories of the type of treatment you are given if your caught illegally trespassing into Mexico w/o the proper documentation. While I don't have time atm to go into detail, the point of their stories were they wanted to make it to America to work and send money home. Apparently in America, the treatment you receive is considered a "vacation" in comparison to that of Mexico.

[V!p3r: "Well we would love to close that deal, but the people in your company are a bunch of dumb asses that I'm not comfortable doing business with"

V!p3r: "Ahhh, I'm just kidding. I just wanted to see how you would react. Lets go ahead and close the deal"

ahaha you are great,like if the way you act in the interwebs is the same way you act in rl...what a f***in dumbass cocksuckin b*** you are...

go suck a cock and swallow all the milkshake that comes out,i know you love it...

[V!p3r: "Well we would love to close that deal, but the people in your company are a bunch of dumb asses that I'm not comfortable doing business with"

ahaha you are great,like if the way you act in the interwebs is the same way you act in rl...what a f***in dumbass cocksuckin b*** you are...

go suck a cock and swallow all the milkshake that comes out,i know you love it...

V!per shut up and give me your hacks vato loco!!!

V!per RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers pal!!

FRED

How lovely V!per...

I shall stick my fat burrito in your mouth and stick that hard taco up your butt!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Administrators

V!p3r: "Well we would love to close that deal, but the people in your company are a bunch of dumb asses that I'm not comfortable doing business with"

lmao :lol:lol:lol

How lovely V!per...

I shall stick my fat burrito in your mouth and stick that hard taco up your butt!! :lol::lol::lol:

i would love to sniff your burrito FeM....i can smell it already...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh im hard 8===================================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Yeah V!p3r, I remember when I went on a two week surfing expedition in Jalisco, Mex. A majority of the spanish I picked up were curse words. I imagine it's the same way with you and english. If your really hungry though, I'll give you a taste of my salt malt and let you toss a sphincter salad.

Perhaps Dare can just change all of your posts and replace it with this :censored

How lovely V!per...

I shall stick my fat burrito in your mouth and stick that hard taco up your butt!!

:lol

So could this thread get back on topic. I'm curious to see what other ideas ppl have on the subject.

How lovely V!per...

i would love to sniff your burrito FeM....i can smell it already...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh im hard 8===================================D ~ ~ ~ ~

cant believe u can get a hard on with the smell of digested rotten beans...