On racism and other kinds of stereotypes.

Papito

What about those people and players here who are racist or stereotype the people in USA are hate crimes, but on the server!, Sometimes I can withstand and respond with a smile on my face, but there comes a when they exceed the limits. What to do at that time, complaints and suggestions!

[Mex!ckano]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

meh racism doesn't exist in 21st Century at least on Internet. Half of the racist comments are taken as joke and those who "continuously" say Jew this, my country this, my language this and that, this language/race sucks blah... i feel they are retarded still living in old age...

This is 21st Century were all are equal.....

I just lol'd when people on internet fight for their language or to prove their race is better.. lol'd.

We normally end up muting those players because it's not like we get offended for racist comment but it's boring to see a noob bitching or saying continuously "jew sucks", "this race/country is gay" whatever...

If you anyone needs to b*** that much put this in console quit and then look at u'self in mirror and keep bitching for your self satisfaction.... but don't ruin others fun with your noob mind.

I can feel the love of my partners, thanks for the answers, but i don say only the racism from to Mexicans or another latinamerican player, too with the other skin colours you respect them?!

Y si cuando un wey se siente superior porque es blanco o habla bien el ingles me da risa, porque es como si tuviera mi server en Mexico o en otro pais de habla hispana, me burlaria de el porque no habla bien el español, V!per de donde eres nunca te he visto en el server.

im disagree with you Dare, although we in the 21st century many people continue to discriminate against other people, such as with the Jews, but I do not hate anyone in particular, just feeling a bit of resentment against the USA by the fact that you feel is the best country in the world or good with this I mean those who live there. NO generalizes.

[Mex!ckano]

• Administrators

For me all countries are same. Each human is same. US is not one of the best country and who ever feels or say that i am sorry for their thinking lol.. Each country has their own problems.

I was just trying to say is I/we shouldn't care for racist comment. But we do use mute because its boring to see in chat when one retarded player says 10 times "u f***ing jew" bec someone keeps owning him or he is on weed or having bad day whatever..

Once or twice is ok... but if someone keeps bitching "every time or every min" just mute that whinny noob so all can have fun. I know everyone gets bored seeing some noob (with retarded mind) bitching continuously.

Anyways you are going to spawn back in 20 sec at max.. but they still b*** like lil babies..

• Administrators
I can feel the love of my partners, thanks for the answers, but i don say only the racism from to Mexicans or another latinamerican player, too with the other skin colours you respect them?!

Y si cuando un wey se siente superior porque es blanco o habla bien el ingles me da risa, porque es como si tuviera mi server en Mexico o en otro pais de habla hispana, me burlaria de el porque no habla bien el español, V!per de donde eres nunca te he visto en el server.

im disagree with you Dare, although we in the 21st century many people continue to discriminate against other people, such as with the Jews, but I do not hate anyone in particular, just feeling a bit of resentment against the USA by the fact that you feel is the best country in the world or good with this I mean those who live there. NO generalizes.

[Mex!ckano]

Be that as it may that you feel resentment, it is also a stereotype that you base that all Americans feel that we have the best country in the world. You have to realize there are many Americans who feel that this country sucks, and that it borders on fascism that our government has become a bigger federal power beyond what our grandparents could imagine how centralized government would govern a society. You must also take into account that there are alot of Americans who feel that we are not the same country in mentality than what our grandparents remember as the America of their present time. Also, some Americans feel that this country and size and federal power is beyond what the original founding father's imagined planned, and that we went against their wishes forming a true centralized federal government which laws over-rule state laws.

As I remember, the USA and Europe pumped tons of money in the 1950s-1960s to revitalize your countries industries in promoting a good stable workforce, so that it would raise the standard of the average Mexican livelihood, and help relieve Mexico's social inequalities and tensions. Unfortunately, that did not happen as the Mexican administration became monopolistic and authoritative to the point that there were scandals and electoral frauds such as the prevention of Cuauhtemoc Cardenas from winning the national presidential elections in 1988 and protests surrounding the capital. Let's not forget that the USA under President Clinton pumped US dollars in a rapid rescue package to the Mexican economy when it collapsed under Ernesto Zedillo. Is it that US still doesn't care about Mexico?

So the way I look at it is that the Mexican and US government are more alike than unlike. We both have a federal government, and we both have a legislative branch, and executive branch. On a funnier note, both people of both countries complain and protest about the overpowering federal government that rules our countries respectively, and that they are corrupt! For example, how do the Federalis of Mexico treat illegal immigrants from central or south america? Is it better or worse than how the US feds treat illegal Mexican immigrants? I am not claiming that our Federal government is good, far from it, our federal government is corrupt similar to how the Mexican federal government is corrupt. But one day, I would really like to see the Mexican government pump an economic relief package to the USA. We're not doing that great, but seriously, I would enjoy the day when I see Mexico pick up the tab for 400 billion dollars to the depressing American economy. You can say that I am discriminatory, but not to skin color. I hate and like everyone equally. :)

OMG, a congressman, no, just kidding, it's not true, it is true that my country and many are a victim of stupidity called corruption, I agree with you on many aspects that you mentioned, my country now slowly turns capitalist and hate capitalism because if money is not the basis of a good society if it involves a lot of great social improvement, I say: "Money does not make happiness, and made the purchase, lol, not true, perhaps I'm misinformed, I hope you like one day that USA stop the war in countries where no nuclear weapons, that does not mean anything about what is happening in the Middle East, I also hope that everything will change and be stop the hate and industrialization of hand, let us who are the future of the world.

• Administrators
OMG, a congressman, no, just kidding, it's not true, it is true that my country and many are a victim of stupidity called corruption, I agree with you on many aspects that you mentioned, my country now slowly turns capitalist and hate capitalism because if money is not the basis of a good society if it involves a lot of great social improvement, I say: "Money does not make happiness, and made the purchase, lol, not true, perhaps I'm misinformed, I hope you like one day that USA stop the war in countries where no nuclear weapons, that does not mean anything about what is happening in the Middle East, I also hope that everything will change and be stop the hate and industrialization of hand, let us who are the future of the world.

Hehehe Congressman. LOL. gracias gracias. Yes I agree that the US has been involved in many countries around the world. As for the Middle East, it's complicated. Some M.E. countries want us there, and some don't. Dubai certainly enjoys our presence there, and parts of Saudi prefer their resources protected for export interests. Money is the root of alot of greed. :( Our countries are greedy for the cash, and corrupt for it. But on the other hand, true communism is impossible time after time where Marxist's dream of proletariat equality gets corrupted as greed in the hands of a few officials screw it up for everyone. We are all greedy in nature, and everyone screws each over for a percentage. An agricultural system like in the past is also no different from a corrupt capitalist system, in that a king or leader hordes barrels of grains and corn as a sign of wealth. Greed is relative, and it will always be a factor for corruption, submission, resources, or territory. Welcome to human un-altruism. :rolleyes:

But even with all the corruption and complications, it isn't the individuals of countries who are largely responsible. It's usually corrupt people in high power places that screw it up for everyone. I am an anthropology minor, so I appreciate the diversity of cultures and languages that exist. For example, Mayan architecture/math/Astrology astounds the hell out of me! I am amazed to see how a group of people were so rich in mathematics that their calendar was extremely accurate only losing a minute every 10,000 years! And the mathematics to develop the cog wheel calender. WTF! that is a phenomenal achievement considering that it also shows the alignment of the moon and venus. Very fascinating. I just feel bad the conquistadores screwed everything up! GREED AGAIN!

Hehehe Congressman. LOL. gracias gracias. Yes I agree that the US has been involved in many countries around the world. As for the Middle East, it's complicated. Some M.E. countries want us there, and some don't. Dubai certainly enjoys our presence there, and parts of Saudi prefer their resources protected for export interests. Money is the root of alot of greed. :( Our countries are greedy for the cash, and corrupt for it. But on the other hand, true communism is impossible time after time where Marxist's dream of proletariat equality gets corrupted as greed in the hands of a few officials screw it up for everyone. We are all greedy in nature, and everyone screws each over for a percentage. An agricultural system like in the past is also no different from a corrupt capitalist system, in that a king or leader hordes barrels of grains and corn as a sign of wealth. Greed is relative, and it will always be a factor for corruption, submission, resources, or territory. Welcome to human un-altruism. :rolleyes:

But even with all the corruption and complications, it isn't the individuals of countries who are largely responsible. It's usually corrupt people in high power places that screw it up for everyone. I am an anthropology minor, so I appreciate the diversity of cultures and languages that exist. For example, Mayan architecture/math/Astrology astounds the hell out of me! I am amazed to see how a group of people were so rich in mathematics that their calendar was extremely accurate only losing a minute every 10,000 years! And the mathematics to develop the cog wheel calender. WTF! that is a phenomenal achievement considering that it also shows the alignment of the moon and venus. Very fascinating. I just feel bad the conquistadores screwed everything up! GREED AGAIN!

LOL, thanks again for the comments of my ancestors, although I think I have more blood to Aztec Maya because they lived or whether they continue with life, a little more down south, we made a change, communism is a Utopia, but remember that nothing is impossible if we are to achieve this, the man reached the moon, a Mexican invention, a color television and to say that Edison was a Mexican, many things unresolved, but we're the future, fight wars and make the world a better place. Paz, another question, and can be FA, lol just kidding but the desire to be so I can not avoid.

98-grandez-azteca.jpg

Honestly, what i have to say is just plainly try to ignore it.

I mean i know what it's like just because i wear tight jeans doesnt mean i'm mean.

i'm probably one of the nicest people some people will ever meet.

It doesn't mean i sit there and say "skate or die!' all day long.

I honestly don't even skate anymore.

I just try to ignore it unless i'm with my friends having fun and joking around with them i don't really care.

But some people it really gets them because they've had bad past life from it.

I think it's pretty messed up when people come around and your friends start making fun of other people and stuff.

Some people can't help it if they're mentally ill or anything, it's just how they're born.

Alot of people that are mentally ill are really nice and caring and they could use the support.

I guess i got a little off subject, racism/stereotype can be a very emotional subject.

Sometimes it makes people cut themselves, burn themselves, and sometimes kill themselves.

Then it makes the people feel bad that picked on them, and they wish they can take it back, but sadly they can't.

What's done is done, and what's in the past is in the past.

who gives a shit..North Amerian Union soon,ill be walking the streets of USA as a citizen and theres nothing you can do...our plan is to breed with more white women,well,we already doing that in US southern states,there more mexicans than white ppl already...

the domination will happen,start studing spanish rednecks...

y pa el que pregunto soy regio...

• Administrators
who gives a shit..North Amerian Union soon,ill be walking the streets of USA as a citizen and theres nothing you can do...our plan is to breed with more white women,well,we already doing that in US southern states,there more mexicans than white ppl already...

the domination will happen,start studing spanish rednecks...

y pa el que pregunto soy regio...

You can keep believing the propaganda that your media fills your heads with lofty dreams. It won't happen. Why do you think the National Guard is there at the border? To adopt Mexico is to pick up a huge debt that would bankrupt USA. It doesn't make economic sense, and simply put, it will never be implemented. Keep dreaming. :P