What computer do you have?

Asokaa

i have a old ass pc too bud.. when u build new pc   what u want it for and dont say et .. cuz et will run on w98 lol and only needs a 5200 gpu and a 2600amd to run it..lol

i would  price out longivity over power.  what is gonna last.. like i have a msi mobo it has lasted 12 yrs ..  i have a rosewill psu it also has lasted 12 yrs.  if u play just et u dont need some 3k pc.. u need  reliability and  some thing that will last and is upgradable. look at the mobo socket . is it updatable..     upgradable..  read up on  products..  ur main key  to build is mobo. everything goes of the mother board..  so get a good one. rest is easy to upgrade! 

ps if ud like to see my dinosaur pc go to my profile i listed it there. 

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I should say to get a laptop, I have got a Gateway and it runs ET at max and at stable 60 fps, also you can bring it with you everywhere you go, just get an USB Mouse and a backpack and you are ready to go.

It has got 6 GB RAM, 300 GB HDD and an AMD Phenom(tm) II N930 Quad-Core Processor at 2.00 Ghz and I installed Windows 7 Ultimate (It comes with Windows 7 Home Premium by default), I have tons of games in this PC, you should try it.

• 1 month later...

Finally I ordered:

- Kolink Aviator M, Noir (LED Rouge)
in1009989102.jpg

- DDR4 Crucial, 4 Go, 2400 MHz
in1010779602.jpg

- Intel Pentium Gold G5600 (3.9 GHz)
in1011115502.jpg

- MSI H310M PRO-VD
in1011169402.jpg

TOTAL PRICE: 235.60€

For a low budget build definetly go with AMD ryzen APU 2200\2400, as it has integrated GPU worth about GT1030...

I myself am rocking an Ivy Bridge based i5 build with Hawaii GPU(Fury X).

For gaming purposes 16GB isn´t a must as stupid games still use Virtual Memory on hard drive, even if you have 10GB of RAM to spare.

okay first off  your going to need better ram mate  4gb of  ram today is like  just pissing off must thing and with windows 10 it take about that to run windows  10 

• 4 weeks later...

I rearranged the wiring. It's cleaner now. 

And I also got a SSD : Windows start really quick now, less than 10 seconds, maybe 5...!

The graphics are good but I can't disable the vsync and FPS my are blocked at 60.

How do I disable vsync in my ET config?