(Mixed) Scrims

Krepox

Hello guys,

Our clan loves to play some scrims every now and than. We would also like to play against =F|A=. We mostly got enough guys to play a 3s/4s/5s game. Lets set up some days here and see if we can manage to play some games!

I don't know if its allowed but here are 2 discords who are mostly used for organizing some games. 

https://discord.gg/T8UcYZ9 (this one is setup by SchNee but its a bit inactive)

See you on the battlefield!

Krepox 

• Administrators

I have removed other clan discord URL. We don't allow that. In future once I create private club for other clans, sure but for public clubs, no. You can share public ETPRO servers without any clans, though i.e. ETPro servers which are not managed by any clan or community but just individual managing it for their playing purpose. Ex - I know Anique used to have one. So i am ok with that. 

• Like 2

I’m down to scrim! Give me a date and time, and I’ll let you know if I can attend.

6 hours ago, Sonofdoc said:

I’m down to scrim! Give me a date and time, and I’ll let you know if I can attend.

Good to hear! Its hard to manage a date where everybody is avi but i'd say Sunday evening (EU) is the most played time nowadays. If we can get a few people online @ FA discord or Scnhee heer discord we can maybe manage something. 

• Like 2

Sunday around 19 or 20 CET would be good for me. If either of those times work for you, let me know and I'll see if I can gather a couple more for a 3v3. =F|A= doesn't have an official scrim team, but I would grab some other =F|A= members to play with me.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TurtleMan said:

Sunday around 19 or 20 CET would be good for me. If either of those times work for you, let me know and I'll see if I can gather a couple more for a 3v3. =F|A= doesn't have an official scrim team, but I would grab some other =F|A= members to play with me.

Sure, i’ll be there.

• Administrators

You all should be able to create events. 

https://fearless-assassins.com/calendar/3-events/

Follow the calendar, enable notifications. So if someone creates events, you can join it, RSVP it so they know. 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

24 minutes ago, TurtleMan said:

To be clear, we're both going to gather players to scrim against each other?

Yep, and we can do some mixes after aswell. I’ll get a few of my clanmates. 

• Like 3

I'm also avi for some scrims, just pm me on discord (find me on FA discord channel for example) when I'm online.

• Platinum VIP

would you prefer a certain format tortuga? or will you see how many people you can gather first?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.