News Admin Cleaning on all servers!

daredevil

I'm still around I changed computers last month after trying to change hard drives..big fail so i just bought a new computer ..had to re upload ET and have level 9 on 1 sever I do have my old guild on X fire if it helps? PM i will paste copy it if need be ...Timber

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Updated: Etpub admin clean up is completed. if you have loose your admin by any case post here and please server name. I will update your admin manually.

We are manually removing old admin levels for players who are MIA since more then 4 months or players having more then 1 GUID. We will keep your admin level on last GUID as it is.

If you feel your admin has been reset on any of the server for no reason please post here and I will get back to you. Make sure you have updated your GUID in your profile.

That being said if COD Black ops supports dedicated server, we will be soon getting one as soon as it's released. :)

Update: Hardcore server clean up is done.

Update 2: Etpub admin clean up is done.

PS If you think you lost your admin post in below format:

Name: Game Name

Level: Your level on server.

Server: Which server?

Make sure you have GUID submitted in your profile.

Thanks

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=246438

"Call of Duty: Black Ops will be getting dedicated servers, according to studio head Mark Lamia"

it would be awsome if the dedicated server system was like css. i like how it has good integrated admin with things like vote for next map and stuff. and yeah i dont like the way bc2 did dedi servers as much as cod4.

If no oneminds updating my levels...

Name: =F|A= F257

Level: 12

Server: ETPub, Hardcore, Jay3 (Not been there) , Nitmod ,Jay 2 and any other ET servers ive forgotten (ditto) . Jay1 and NQ should be fine. I know its seems quite a lot - after the admin structure changed waaay back in Janaury or so that was roughly when i was ploughing through uni, so didnt get chance to set up. Got some spare time now, so coming back a bit , if only to harcore recently. If you want, just setting up on Hardcore will be good enough, as im unlikely to go back to jaymod (pb + jaymod + vista = disaster lawl) and i visted NQ at least last month, so that should settle into the 4 month grace period quite nicely. Still havent updated to 2.6 (fail on my part really - i keep meaning to then forgetting to...)

The cool thing about CSS's, or really any source engine game's, dedicated servers is the support for plugins and mods. I would LOVE for Black Ops to actually support mods this time around, and not throw your server into unranked.

Whenever you have the time.

Name: =F|A=MilkTea?

Server: Hardcore is the only one where I have the appropriate level. ETPub is at 0, Jay1 is at 7, and Jay2 is at 0. Setting just ETPub would be fine for the short-term.

Level: 8

Thanks a bunch for your time and effort.

• 3 weeks later...

Name in game : Infected Boy

Mine level on server:Sergeant 35k xp

Server u play:F|A Hardcore

Do you even have admin levels with 35k xp?

Im fairly sure this thread was for F|A members and regulars that actually have levels.

If you had lost yours.. might help to post what level u actually had.

Do you even have admin levels with 35k xp?

Im fairly sure this thread was for F|A members and regulars that actually have levels.

If you had lost yours.. might help to post what level u actually had.

Judging from the bad English, I think he is just trying to say hello and does not understand what this topic was for