News Admin Cleaning on all servers!

daredevil

• Administrators

We are manually removing old admin levels for players who are MIA since more then 4 months or players having more then 1 GUID. We will keep your admin level on last GUID as it is.

If you feel your admin has been reset on any of the server for no reason please post here and I will get back to you. Make sure you have updated your GUID in your profile.

That being said if COD Black ops supports dedicated server, we will be soon getting one as soon as it's released. :)

Update: Hardcore server clean up is done.

Update 2: Etpub admin clean up is done.

PS If you think you lost your admin post in below format:

Name: Game Name

Level: Your level on server.

Server: Which server?

Make sure you have GUID submitted in your profile.

Thanks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That being said if COD Black ops supports dedicated server, we will be soon getting one as soon as it's released. :)

great news :) time to pwn some et nubs at cod.

and just so u know it has already been announced that pc users will have dedicated servers :)

• Administrators

Pffff, you could at least code it and not do it manually :P

There is no time stamp in Etpub and hardcore shrub files and how code will know which member is active or not without time stamp :P

Also code can't know which player is going to be promoted, demoted or banned. :)

There is no time stamp in Etpub and hardcore shrub files and how code will know which member is active or not without time stamp :P

Oh, I was more thinking of a select from this forum user database searching for non active members and which would output the list of guids to remove. Then use a script to remove those admins from the shrubbot :)

• Administrators

Oh, I was more thinking of a select from this forum user database searching for non active members and which would output the list of guids to remove. Then use a script to remove those admins from the shrubbot :)

U replied too fast before I updated the post.. damm u ! :D

I can generate the GUID and admin level list from forums and then send it to you. :) Will that work? What else you will need?

U replied too fast before I updated the post.. damm u ! :D

I can generate the GUID and admin level list from forums and then send it to you. :) Will that work? What else you will need?

If you give me the guids to not remove/update in a way I can script, then I can do the script it ;)

Yeah, CoD:BO has dedicated servers, so I can't wait. :D

I'm also hoping we are going to get dedicated servers for Brink when it comes out as well. It's being made by the creators of ET.

• Administrators

Yeah, CoD:BO has dedicated servers, so I can't wait. :D

I'm also hoping we are going to get dedicated servers for Brink when it comes out as well. It's being made by the creators of ET.

http://www.brinkthegame.com/

Sadly Brink is going with VAC but I don't blame them either. Laziness of EB has been proven in W:ET and many other games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-kVnw4RA80

http://www.brinkthegame.com/

Sadly Brink is going with VAC but I don't blame them either. Laziness of EB has been proven in W:ET and many other games.

I hadn't heard that until now, but I'm sure it can be handled better than it was with MW2. Splash Damage is putting a lot more emphasis on it's PC version than IW ever did, so I'm hoping that means they'll get it to work nice.

I like to think of it as a mix between TF2 and CoD4 myself. It really looks like it'll have promise. They have modding support and dedicated servers, so that should be all good. I'm just hoping they don't go the route with dedicated servers that DICE did with BC2.