WTF no GUID?

kristy

So. If you haven't read this topic already, http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/9492-et-profiledeleted-xd/page__pid__103707#entry103707 ....read it now ;P

I redownloaded ET but when I tried connecting, it said "invalid GUID." Then, when I tried to put my GUID into my profile, it turns out that I have no GUID. WTF is this?

Could someone help me? :P I downloaded ET from the ET website so I think it's pretty trustworthy. GAHHH I need help! I'm suffering from ET withdrawal like Baska!!

This is the only place I ever download ET: Splash Damage

After reinstalling the game Use the Patcher that is in my signature, it will auto update your PB and you ET

*make sure you deleated your old enemy territory folder prior to new installation(not just uninstalled, go into you :/c drive and deleate the progeam folder).

**I just did clean install just a few days ago after reformatting my PC

Game on!!

Have GUID now :) thanks everyone for suggestion!

@Incoming: That splash damage dl make my computer all funky. Had to use system restore to get it back :P *note: don't ever do what incoming says :)

@Dare: That worked for me :) thanks