OMFG HELP ME DAREDEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you can)

The STALKER

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Its fine. The photo which you email'd me is ok. Install it and let us know. Follow the steps which I have posted.

What? reinstall the game???

ok then... if i run into any more trouble, i will send another email to you.

Yes you can but follow all the steps which i had posted.

didnt work... :mad, last time i reinstalled i followed the process you stated and Rainier/McBain sed that he saw mw ingame then punkbuster put a message up saying something and then disconnected me, so i think its Pb... wen i fresh install it i think i will try it with the disk Pb that came with it cos that was fine up till now, i may open a ticket as well on their site to see wtf they can do, mabbe release a new maintenence pb for ET for me, or give me a pre 3.4 one...

ill have to wait till tonite tho to reinstall cos i leant the disk to a mate last nite and he wants to get into it as well, so im going out with his family and im gonna have to get it from him then

thnx :(

• Administrators
AKMEY IVE DUN ALL THAT ALREDY but guess what... I FIXED IT LAST NITE FUKKING PB EATS DIKK cos there was an EXTRA file there :mad:mad:mad

But the main thing is i fixed the bastard

Glad its fixed.

SAME thing daredevil did ya see me last nite trying to connect??? did it like 10 times hopeing you wood c... im getting the same error messages as before and its when i log into the pb server. the other day i waas abel to connect for 2 maps before it cut me out with the error

im getting pissed lol :mad

BUT i was able to connect to... NON pb servers fine with no crash, its pb servers

i installed doom 3 last nite too and i saw it has pb on disk so im gonna try take it abd use it for Wolfenstein :)

HOPEFULLY IS GONNA WORK lol