The STALKER

OMFG HELP ME DAREDEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (if you can)

Question

My ET is giving me an error message!!! and the day after ive been accepted to FA... D=<

heres whats going on.....

1) Wolfenstein ET icon doubleclick

2)main screen click Jaymod or ET PUB (both gimmie shit)

3)Loads map in loading screen

4)it gets to one second In-Game and BLAMMO i get screwed over with the word Fight! repetedally and it freezes

5)i get a "ET.exe program is not responding... blablabla" message and a send/dont send thing

6)i go into technical messages i get this

AppName: et.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: pbcl.dll

ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0004f9a3

ive updated pb

ive updated Nvidia drivers

ive been on the net looking up AppName: et.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: pbcl.dll

ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0004f9a3

NUTHING WORKS FFS HELP ME PLEASE ITS BEEN MORE THAN 1 DAY SINCE IVE PLAYED ET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol but seriousally help me if you can much appreciated =D

i am also attatching screens to this post

47 answers to this question

Its fine. The photo which you email'd me is ok. Install it and let us know. Follow the steps which I have posted.

Its fine. The photo which you email'd me is ok. Install it and let us know. Follow the steps which I have posted.

What? reinstall the game???

ok then... if i run into any more trouble, i will send another email to you.

What? reinstall the game???

ok then... if i run into any more trouble, i will send another email to you.

Yes you can but follow all the steps which i had posted.

didnt work... :mad, last time i reinstalled i followed the process you stated and Rainier/McBain sed that he saw mw ingame then punkbuster put a message up saying something and then disconnected me, so i think its Pb... wen i fresh install it i think i will try it with the disk Pb that came with it cos that was fine up till now, i may open a ticket as well on their site to see wtf they can do, mabbe release a new maintenence pb for ET for me, or give me a pre 3.4 one...

ill have to wait till tonite tho to reinstall cos i leant the disk to a mate last nite and he wants to get into it as well, so im going out with his family and im gonna have to get it from him then

thnx :(

dang, you were there for bout 5-10 min of marrakesh then you lagged out and never came back...

You could try uninstalling PB, going on a no-pb server (eek!) and if it crashes you, you know it's not pb, at least. :D

If it doesn't crash, then we know what the problem is.

AKMEY IVE DUN ALL THAT ALREDY but guess what... I FIXED IT LAST NITE FUKKING PB EATS DIKK cos there was an EXTRA file there :mad:mad:mad

But the main thing is i fixed the bastard

AKMEY IVE DUN ALL THAT ALREDY but guess what... I FIXED IT LAST NITE FUKKING PB EATS DIKK cos there was an EXTRA file there :mad:mad:mad

But the main thing is i fixed the bastard

Glad its fixed.

PUNK BUSTER IS A CUUNNTTTTTTT :mad

I THOUGHT I FIXED IT BUT I JUST CRASHED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG

I WAS ON 2 MAPS LAST NITE!!!!!!!!

Is your ET still crashing? can you tell me your exact problem now?

SAME thing daredevil did ya see me last nite trying to connect??? did it like 10 times hopeing you wood c... im getting the same error messages as before and its when i log into the pb server. the other day i waas abel to connect for 2 maps before it cut me out with the error

im getting pissed lol :mad

BUT i was able to connect to... NON pb servers fine with no crash, its pb servers

i installed doom 3 last nite too and i saw it has pb on disk so im gonna try take it abd use it for Wolfenstein :)

HOPEFULLY IS GONNA WORK lol

Try opening up your firewall and see if it is interfering with pb. If so you need to grant pb access there through your firewall or open up all your ports. This sounds like an issue of your internet firewall or antivirus software blocking pb.