Death Weeper :D

Death Weeper

I think I just found out more about myself by writing this down on here. Interesting.

Warning:

Boring life detected

Real Life!

First name: Christopher
Any sort of Nickname?: Hmm... Weepers because I basically just say "weep" when I join a channel with my friends
What country are you from?: United States
Are you a Parent?: No, which is a good thing lmao
How many siblings do you have?: 3 sadly.
What's your shoe size?: Honestly, I don't know, I'm gonna go with a 10.
What do you do for a living?: As we speak, nothing. I'm going to be heading into college in June for CIS (Computer Information Systems).
Greatest Fear?: I'm going to go with Car Accidents, yes, out of all the things, car accidents.
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Coded a website
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Ugh... like a month ago, I scared the wrong person thinking it was my friend... At least I scared them
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Be able to crack jokes while gaming
Farthest you've been from home?: Hmm. Without family, like 14 hours away. With Family, Basically down to Mexico.
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Long time ago, I used to be a F|A member on the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, and one day I got an email and decided to come back on again to see different games and different people.

Cat or Dog?: Easy, Dog.
What are your hobbies?: Coding, gaming, eating, sleeping, and being with friends. (By the way this is ordered from first to last)
What kind of Sports do you like?: Tennis
What's your favorite color?: Blue & Green
How about your favorite type of music?: I'd say pop
Favorite Song?: Hard to say. If we are talking from Twenty One Pilots then that's "Ode to Sleep", if we talking about Muse, then that's "Uprising".
What's your favorite TV show?: As a kid, Tom & Jerry. I don't watch tv as much anymore
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): As long as it doesn't have more blood than the population of the world, then we're good.
Favorite Movie?: ugh... We'll go with Ready Player One
Favorite Book?: Run Boy Run
What do you like most about yourself?: The fact that I impact a lot of lives in a positive way.
What do you hate most about yourself?: That I care for others before my self.
What makes you very happy?: Hearing the word thank you in a genuine voice
What makes you very sad?: Getting back-stabbed
What's your favorite beverage?: Jamaica, aka Hibiscus Tea.
What you're favorite food/snack?: Salmon
Favorite actor/Actress?: Don't have a favorite 
Favorite season? Why?: Winter, because I love when it's raining or windy. Snow works too.
Favorite subject in school?: Math
Favorite thing to learn about?: Anything relating with technology.
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: Germany, maybe Alaska.

What are your top three games of all time?:
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Strategic games work, like Civilization VI.
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Who's your daddy, mainly because of the title
How many games do you own?: More than 100
Do you play console?: Eh... no
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Steam of course
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Twitch.Tv because I just watch people do amazing things on there, from gaming to coding an app.
  • Like 4