Rainier THE MAC MAN!

FeM

Ahahahah! Daredevil admin pwned u! Thanks dude, now I don't have to see that frightening woman anymore! GODSPEED and save me!

That was scary image lol.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!

Whats so wrong with it? and Rain. Apple computers are FREAKING AWESOME!!! My dad has a few that I really like. We have an 10.4, a Mac Pro. :geek::P

Whats so wrong with it? and Rain. Apple computers are FREAKING AWESOME!!! My dad has a few that I really like. We have an 10.4, a Mac Pro. :geek::P

I guess he didnt get to see the picture... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!

• Administrators

Please use PM and send him the link lol :lol

Please use PM and send him the link lol :lol

NO WAY... I dont wanna be responsible for the kid's nightmares :lol:

• Administrators

No thanks dude. You might be too young to remember the real Mac v PC wars. I am probably one of the few remaining people in the world who doesn't even have a friggin' iPod. I'm sorry to say, I'm done with Apple. I stuck with them through the 80s, and 90s, stood by their products devotingly, and then I got their stupid iBook clamshell which was a sorry piece of junk the Chinese are known for putting together. Then that motherboard self fries on its own, and I take it to their techsupport to which I payed 60 dollars to ship it via DHL, only to find out that they won't honor my warranty because I must have done something to it? Yeah right Apple. It's called stop cutting corners and putting electronic garbage together. And back in the day, Apple was different. It was its own unique architecture that made it "mac" since 1984. Nowadays? Bah, it's an IBM-compatible since Steve Job's former adversary bought majority shares and threw money at him to ditch the real mac platform so that Intel could have its great monopoly. Yes, Steve Jobs is sleeping with Bill Gates, and Bill Gates is the pitcher while Steve Job has no choice but to submit as the catcher. Steve Jobs is a hypocrite, and as far as I'm concerned, he should not have been let back into the company to sell out it out for the crap that their known now. :P

• Administrators

Here is Steve Jobs back in the day when Microsoft ripped off Apple's GUI to make windows to which Steve Job sued them. The suit failed!

Hhaahah. Bill Gates praising Apple after he started buying huge chunks of their stock when Apple CEO Gil Amelio was ousted in 1997 for directing the company to have the lowest stock in Apple's history. Yeah at that price, Bill Gates was getting a great bargain buying Apple in chunks. :D

Look at Steve Jobs totally submitting defeat to Bill Gates, especially about how he avoids their former conflict in the 80s, and look how comfortable Bill Gates is. LOOL. Of course Bill is comfortable, he owns APPLE and pushed the usage of macs to use Intel, and you new mac owners thinking you're avoiding Microsoft! Impossible, for he the hated yet respected Bill Gates owns everything, even your precious new Intel Macs! :P