Question about scrimming

emaL

Question

An <IoW> member asked on our server yesterday if =F|A= would scrim against them. I'm interested in this and I know a couple other guys are too, but I wanted to make sure we aren't breaking any rules.

First: I understand there's no official =F|A= scrim team and that we should drop the =F|A= tag if we are ever scrimming. However, I can remember a team of =F|A= members playing with the tag FEAR{, which I believe is basically the official =F|A= scrim tag. If a group of F|A members and I are scrimming against another clan, are we allowed to use the FEAR{ tag or should we use something completely different?

Second: Do we have an American scrim server? I know we used to, but I can't find it on Trackbase and it appears that we don't have a server page on the new forum yet where I can check to make sure.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

• Administrators

We don't have official scrim team. FEAR{ was just the tag which our members using while scrimming. 

Yes we have american scrim server in US.  Server page we are doing to redo it all. 

• Like 1