Share the new things which you discover on new update

daredevil

I miss shoutbox and old "like this". I was never a fan of reactions but I'll start reacting ok ok

I'm also 99% in my phone and it looks good. Thing I dont like or can't see is the feed about topics dont state last person who posted in the topic (like before it was the avatar of last person who posted" and now its always the avatar of the creator. Also, in the status updates feed, there's no "show more"  which i liked.

That's it for now :)

Edit; in activity it shows last person but i see that now. Cool cool

Edited by audrey
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I looks like Kiba wrote his reply inside the Quote box and it seems like I can still fix thoste "quote ate my message" posts, even with out the BBcode :)

Ahh...and quoting Kiba's post shows nothing here because his message is inside the quote...I guess that is normal...I can fix it later if Kiba does not.

fixed

• Like 1

• Leader
6 hours ago, audrey said:

I was never a fan of reactions but I'll start reacting ok ok

It seems that a simple "like" is now just clicking on the  react_like.png button, without choosing a different reaction.  (as I did with yours and Kiba's posts) :)

It also looks like we can just paste in the url-addresses of pics, such as the one above.  giphy.gif

Hmmm, those pics are showing up larger than expected...

Edited by RedBaird
clarify my awkward phrase

For those who are a bit nostalgic about the old "my content" button, create your own activity stream and set it just like before or even better.

mycontent.PNG

• Administrators

Create the events for ETPRO Club - for organizing team events, scrims, etc - 

image.png

• 100 1

• Administrators

Get your own cover photo - if you haven't gone - go upload asap - VIP membership required or GFX or Leaders ;)

image.png

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Xernicus said:

One thing I've discovered lately is that I can't discover where the report button is. :P

Before IP on right top corner of post.