Share the new things which you discover on new update

daredevil

4 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Before IP on right top corner of post.

It doesn't show up for me... There's poster -> time -> blank space -> IP -> Share -> Checkbox.
Gonna use aud as an example, sorry bae
example.thumb.JPG.f540602bcea0685f41e7fb425c0e0c4f.JPG

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Xernicus said:

It doesn't show up for me... There's poster -> time -> blank space -> IP -> Share -> Checkbox.
Gonna use aud as an example, sorry bae
example.thumb.JPG.f540602bcea0685f41e7fb425c0e0c4f.JPG

Try now

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

No more big grey boxes on top of your profile! Instead there's a really neat fractal image. Looks like it's based on colors in profile pic for those who have one (aka not sincity)
profcover.thumb.JPG.3cd4a6dca3d38d2927571bdb856461d0.JPG

New report options! Request: if you're reporting a spambot, make sure to type something funny so Staff can have a laugh! like "Damn, wish I could have a pool but these spambots don't work worth a crap"
reports.JPG.a81cb9530e564eb622b11474e430dc33.JPG

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xernicus said:

New report options! Request: if you're reporting a spambot, make sure to type something funny so Staff can have a laugh! like "Damn, wish I could have a pool but these spambots don't work worth a crap"

It works for posts, but not for status updates. Wouldnt it be a good idea there as well?

2 minutes ago, Vindstot said:

It works for posts, but not for status updates. Wouldnt it be a good idea there as well?

It works for all content. Please don't test it.

Edited by Xernicus
+All content

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Xernicus said:

They don't need to. If we get more then 3 reports for same post, it gets auto hidden. So post will be taken care off fast by automation and then staff can flag the users as Spam Bot and it would nuke the user up. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Formerly we had a section listing all forum members, even non-FA. Among which it was even possible to search by alias.

Now I can only find sections pointing to connected people, but not a global list of all forum members, is it hidden somewhere I didn't check ?

24 minutes ago, .KeLFOuTO!r. said:

Formerly we had a section listing all forum members, even non-FA. Among which it was even possible to search by alias.

Now I can only find sections pointing to connected people, but not a global list of all forum members, is it hidden somewhere I didn't check ?

Here's how to find all folks, based on alias, forum name, group, etc. It's actually more streamlined than with the old IPB software:

From banner, click on the search icon without typing anything in.
banner.thumb.JPG.ace316f516e7995134bb7381a5b570bc.JPG

You'll see the advanced search form. Click on "Member Search"
search.thumb.JPG.5f3972be4a018c0ac8d8307114d15728.JPG

Now you'll see the advanced member search tool, where you can search by specific groups (such as Members, Trials, Users, etc), aliases, and whatnot. Leave all groups checked and all boxes empty and click on "Search Members" at the bottom of the form to search for all members.
Membersearch.thumb.jpg.d3d1e387d2547656cf1a0acf30a840f5.jpg

For example, here is the result with the settings above:
allmembers.thumb.JPG.0c1567bfc3aa1ace91db5081eca088e6.JPG

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Xernicus said:

Here's how to find all folks, based on alias, forum name, group, etc. It's actually more streamlined than with the old IPB software:

From banner, click on the search icon without typing anything in.
banner.thumb.JPG.ace316f516e7995134bb7381a5b570bc.JPG

You'll see the advanced search form. Click on "Member Search"
search.thumb.JPG.5f3972be4a018c0ac8d8307114d15728.JPG

Now you'll see the advanced member search tool, where you can search by specific groups (such as Members, Trials, Users, etc), aliases, and whatnot. Leave all groups checked and all boxes empty and click on "Search Members" at the bottom of the form to search for all members.
Membersearch.thumb.jpg.d3d1e387d2547656cf1a0acf30a840f5.jpg

For example, here is the result with the settings above:
allmembers.thumb.JPG.0c1567bfc3aa1ace91db5081eca088e6.JPG

Maybe is it due to my trial level then, but I don't have this advance search

forum FA search.png