Share the new things which you discover on new update

daredevil

16 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Yes for themes.

That's major action and I guess that's why verification? 

Yeh but not everyone need it, it's mostly just an annoyance over anything usefulness in my opinion tbh. U click it with a reason, no need for any extra verifications. And apparently not everyone have that by what i could gather.

• Administrators

Few updates - 

1. Back end process is over. I have run it over cron jobs to make it much faster. So now search should work fine. 

2. Facebook Login is fixed. Twitter should work as well. 

3. This is still in progress - https://fearless-assassins.com/staff/

4. I have enabled - 'Who reacted' view option for all groups.

5. Their was some permission issue for few groups - That has been fixed as well. 

6. Notifications options have been updated. 

7. Gold members - can change display name once every 90 days. 

8. Platinum members - can change display name once every 30 days. 

9. Platinum members - can send messages to anyone even if recipient inbox is full. 

10. Gold (50KB) Platinum (150K) members - can upload cover photo on their profile respectively.

11. Gold members can give 60 reputations in a day and Platinum is 100. 

12. Platinum members - can upload attachments in messages. 

13. Silver, Gold and Platinum members - can use animated profile photos.

14. Platinum members if signing up through FB - can import status messages directly. Please don't abuse it with your personal life soap opera if any. 

15. Platinum members can close their own poll.

16. New reactions are added for all. 

• Thanks 3

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Aniky said:

Yeh but not everyone need it, it's mostly just an annoyance over anything usefulness in my opinion tbh. U click it with a reason, no need for any extra verifications. And apparently not everyone have that by what i could gather.

I will find some way to remove it .. soon or later :)

• Like 1

i really think themes should be a big deal i'm pretty sure there are lot of us who just can't take the white backgrounds  any other color that's not bright will work 

• 100 1

3 minutes ago, *Kiba* said:

i really think themes should be a big deal i'm pretty sure there are lot of us who just can't take the white backgrounds  any other color that's not bright will work 

Imo it's perfect.

1 hour ago, *Kiba* said:

I like the white background

I do miss Carbon theme, but the thing with themes is that quality ones ain't free. And they definitely add up too- some have renewal fees every x months and blablabla. They're also specific to a certain version of IPB, so buying themes now means that they might not work in the future for example if dd decides to upgrade to 4.3 in the future, and theme dev drops the ball... then he wasted his money if they don't work.

Think it's best to be patient imo and wait for work to complete on ironing the little bugs and features out before asking dare to spend the $$$ on themes.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Xernicus said:

I do miss Carbon theme, but the thing with themes is that quality ones ain't free. And they definitely add up too- some have renewal fees every x months and blablabla. They're also specific to a certain version of IPB, so buying themes now means that they might not work in the future for example if dd decides to upgrade to 4.3 in the future, and theme dev drops the ball... then he wasted his money if they don't work.

Think it's best to be patient imo and wait for work to complete on ironing the little bugs and features out before asking dare to spend the $$$ on themes.

Quality themes are never cheap :) Each one is appx 30 - 50$. Our Elegant one is 30$. Prices never change and it has renewals now as well. Will add one black one soon. 

• Like 2

1. On 3/31/2018 at 11:50 PM, daredevil said:
    1. Quality themes are never cheap :) Each one is appx 30 - 50$. Our Elegant one is 30$. Prices never change and it has renewals now as well. Will add one black one soon. 

there no way just us the same theme and just change the html coding for the background  of this theme here it should not be that hard if i had  access to it i may be able to do something with it i dabble in html and php i can edit coding  but i can't make my own coding i mean i can but it would take forever  and i just don't have the time for something like that or even the confidence i could pull off a hole theme  i would really have to take a look at the coding it's self to see what's what before i can even say i can do it or not maybe send me a  word file of the theme or  whatever you  feel  comfortable doing 

this was very hard to do i could not for the life of me get the box to go down after the  quote 

Edited by *Kiba*

8 minutes ago, pronoob said:

Mobil version is alright! 

Agreed this is probably the most valuable thing in the update for folks like me who browse 99% on mobile

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Leader
On 4/1/2018 at 6:49 AM, *Kiba* said:

I looks like Kiba wrote his reply inside the Quote box and it seems like I can still fix those "quote ate my message" posts, even with out the BBcode :)

Ahh...and quoting Kiba's post shows nothing here because his message is inside the quote...I guess that is normal...I can fix it later if Kiba does not.

Edited by RedBaird
typo

Quick preview of helpful posts: first, last, best.

With best answer it removes the need of going into the topic and scrolling to find that answer.

Screenshot_44.png.96be671a90efe1a9cc3ded06c7cdcd04.pngScreenshot_43.png.f5e4d1b27362e5fd35dfbdfeb46e8960.png