Website Welcome to our new updated website

daredevil

Been busy with life for awhile now. I log back on after several months to find a slick new forum. Very nice indeed! Loving the Deflection theme. Keep up the great work.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Welcome email added. So whoever signs up we will auto send them below email - Any suggestions welcome.

Welcome to Fearless Assassins Gaming Community.

If you are player and looking to join our community then you can post your application here:
https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/184-applications-join-us/

You can find all the rules and regulation here:
https://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

We also have download, gallery and blog sections if you would like to use it to show your photography pics, technical blogs or upload your software's!

You can also purchase VIP membership or Private slots on =F|A= servers so you don't have to wait if the server is full.

If you like us and you enjoy playing on our gameservers please feel free to donate for the server and website bills.

Don't forget to introduce yourself:
https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/83-introduce-yourself/

Let us know if you need any help! We are here to help you and enhance your gaming experience.

Your Profile Link: %profile_link%

Fearless Assassins Gaming Community

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• Administrators

Videos posted resized to smaller size compare to full screen. Changes applied going forward.

• Like 3

On 4/18/2018 at 10:05 AM, nani* said:

Omg.. I am not a member of any club :huh:I feel a little lost in this new site, I hope to see the light soon :P

good too see you nani* :)

Edited by D..X
  • Like 1

• Administrators

In the process of upgrading few things. Dark themes will come back soon. Thank you for the patience.

• Like 3
  • 100 1

Very nice changes! New banner, post updates on sidebar are better than ever, app section is fixed up, and my favorite part... the announcements on a sidebar. Great work! Keepin it 100.png fo sho.

Edited by Xernicus
:o forgot the announcements
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I have enabled 2 Factor Auth for our security geeks to secure their accounts - If you like to use it, go for it. 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

In the process of upgrading few things. Dark themes will come back soon. Thank you for the patience.

Goddammit. Was wondering where it went. Its back now so that great. Finally, the updates on the side show posts and "poster" instead of the topic and original poster. Awesome stuff. Loving it. 

Thought the round avatars looked good on Deflection (currently only on Elegant now for non-VIP)... matched the rounded edges of the buttons and whatever you'd call the "divider" between posts that lists the user; more of a fluid and modern look. Not that square is bad, but thought the round avatars were quite a defining feature/look of the new platform.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Xernicus said:

Thought the round avatars looked good on Deflection (currently only on Elegant now for non-VIP)... matched the rounded edges of the buttons and whatever you'd call the "divider" between posts that lists the user; more of a fluid and modern look. Not that square is bad, but thought the round avatars were quite a defining feature/look of the new platform.

Fixed

• Love 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Xernicus said:

Very nice changes! New banner, post updates on sidebar are better than ever, app section is fixed up, and my favorite part... the announcements on a sidebar. Great work! Keepin it 100.png fo sho.

New banners are from @epicofail - who had created our previous banner and for deflection theme - banner is from @kajto3

If anyone has new ideas for banners, feel free to share :)

• Like 2

Just now, daredevil said:

New banners are from @epicofail - who had created our previous banner and for deflection theme - banner is from @kajto3

If anyone has new ideas for banners, feel free to share :)

I love the new banners, but can we remove the logo's of the games we don't run servers on anymore?

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Smileyyy said:

I love the new banners, but can we remove the logo's of the games we don't run servers on anymore?

Nop cos we might change the thought of keep server down and fire it up back. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1