Merlin sez hello...

Merl1n

Hi All

I though that I might introduce myself as well now than later. I'll leave my name out from here for now for few reasons, but I might share some more info later. Anyway many people used to used to use my alias to address me along the years, hope it will suffice for now.

I play most of the times at Beginners #2. I used to play ET quite a lot when I was in polytechnic many years ago. After more that 10 years break I discovered ET again and started to play again every once in the while, it sure takes time to learn the ropes again, but slowly it´s getting better. I´m soon turning 40 so occasionally I have to face the question, "Why do you use so much of your time for playing computer game?" Like it would be something age related, huh? :D

For my living I sacrifice my time by working as an Engr. specialized in industrial elec.+Automation. That is one reason why I'm seen on the servers usually along weekends, since my work is all around on different sites and I don´t see my company laptop to serve me so good for playing purposes, well if they would grant me with admin passwords for it.... :D  Nowadays I work mostly in Finland, but I used to work quite a lot abroad few years ago. 

What else... well maybe later...

It´s been pleasure to find this community and play with so many good guys around the globe. I hope to see you at Beginners #2.

Have a good one...

-Merlin

• Like 7

Hello Merlin :welcome to the forums.

I say that if you enjoy wasting your time, thats not waste of time :D

Edit: If you want to know what else you can tell about yourself, you can check this out https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/59944-who-are-you/ :)