How i play et now

Cumquat

59 minutes ago, Cumquat said:

Doctor said that the fracture doesnt look fresh and that it happened at least two or three years ago.

Apparently i might have broken this bone and not even notice it :lol:

So the source of my pain could possibly be from triangular fibrocartilage complex (tfcc) damage.

He has told me to get an mri that will possibly show it.

cartilage-tears-wrist-doctor-what-is-it-

You fractured it when mashing your keyboard after getting owned xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/23/2018 at 10:28 PM, Cumquat said:

Just wanted to share my stupidity with you guys.

I tried to shoulder press 35 kilo dumbbells,almost got them into position but then i lost control.

I can press 30 kilo ones for 10 reps so i thought i could handle this,nope big mistake.

Result was a broken boke on my left wrist on the ulna side,its a small bone.

First time in my life breaking a bone or wearing a cast.

At least no surgery is needed unless they decide otherwise in about 10 days that i get rechecked.

That stupid cast doesnt allow my pinky finger to reach the sprint button,so i play like a moron now...

https://i.imgur.com/dqXWIBor.jpg

About time to invest in some proper wrist wraps. I always go for 35 kilo on the last set, and even tho i have weaker wrists than the average person, ive had no problems so far ^_^

Im so done with this stupid shit,i ripped the freaking thing off.

Im going to the gym tomorrow i dont give a care.

Stupid system,they gave me a referral for an mri last week but i had an issue with insurance,i fix the issue go to see the doctor to cancel this referral and give me a new one and hes not there today.Only the doctor that gives the referral can cancel it!

Now i have to go next week just to get a new referral.

By the time i get the referral,get the mri done so much time wasted,im sure at the end of the day ill end up getting surgery anyway.

Who knows maybe he wont be there next week,maybe he will also not be there after i get the mri done.

Only way to get an mri in this country is outside of the public sector,meaning you pay a % out of pocket.

If you try to get an mri in a hospital the first available appointment is at least 40 days later (at best) meaning your referral expires!!(after 30 days)

Eff this,might as well rip the whole wrist off i dont care anymore,i cant deal with that much stupidity.

cummy... all the best man! <3 u..

fix that issue, srlsy and take care.. 

dont get mad...

Edited by ancientmule

• 2 weeks later...

I did the mri today,results tomorrow and doctor visit in 2 days.

I have taken the cast off so no more negative scores from me,prepare ur butt people.

I put on a small splint instead,not that it helps but it reminds me to not use that hand.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cumquat said:

I did the mri today,results tomorrow and doctor visit in 2 days.

I have taken the cast off so no more negative scores from me,prepare ur butt people.

I put on a small splint instead,not that it helps but it reminds me to not use that hand.

Slowly getting there. THanks for the updates. you'll be right as rain in no time!

• Like 1

Yup mri confirms partial triangular fibrocartilage tear and ulna styloid process fructure.

Never felt any serious pain.I had slight pain for 3 days when not using my hand for anything and then that disappeared,from there it only hurt when i would pick something up.

Now i can pick things up like a glass,a full bottle of water,you know everyday things without any pain.

I tried to lift my bicycle with both hands and i felt strong pain just like from the first day if i tried to pick something heavy up.

Maybe ill upload a few pics of the mri,i got the cd.

Doctor says i will have to get arthroscopy,which they dont do in that hospital so now ill have to go to an another hospital and visit a doctor first,have him agree that i need that surgery and then plan it.

I assume thats gonna take a while,1 or 2 months.

He said the fracture wont get back to its place on its own so i dont have to worry about it healing in the wrong position and then having them break it again to put it in the right place during surgery.

I wont wear the cast again,its pointless.

I hope i can get the surgery as soon as possible and that everything goes well.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got on the surgery list.

Waiting time: 5 to 24 weeks.

Doctor said he can do the surgery in 2 weeks.

But im sure he will ask for a bribe,depending on how much he asks i might consider it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cumquat said:

I got on the surgery list.

Waiting time: 5 to 24 weeks.

Doctor said he can do the surgery in 2 weeks.

But im sure he will ask for a bribe,depending on how much he asks i might consider it.

Doctors wanting bribes? What has the world come to? Doctors who want bribes dont deserve to be doctors. Its obvious they are doctors for the wrong reasons. They do it for the money not because they are passionate about helping people.

Oh well, what can you do. Just do what you think is necessary to get you back to normal ;) If you can wait, wait and save that money. If its really hindering your abilities then go for it, but id be super against giving any extra cash. 

Get well soon!