• Alternative Hip Hop
    • Trance
    • Psybient, Psydub, Psytrance
    • Hardstyle
    • Other genres (in comment)

14 hours ago, Nefarious Cheat said:

Send me your most liked song.

Oh but there's so many...

Try this, it's one of the first Judas Priest songs I heard that got me to listen to them more.

• Love 1

Could you add to these songs a bit of info, like genre, atmoshpere or mood, year of release if it's important etc. While Judas Priest and his Electric Eye is an obvious one, I've no idea who Pierce The Veil might be 🤔

• Love 1

I love music and listen to a lot of different genres.  Mainly, I listen to electronic (deep house, house, trance, psytrance, chill, and a bit of D&B) , classic rock, and indie rock.  I also enjoy older rap/hip hop, Texas country or older country, and some mainstream artists from time to time.

The music genres I don't like are new shit rap (mumble/autotune/etc), poppy (radio) country, what older great trance artists now call trance (poppy bs), dubstep (absolute shit noise), screamo/emo, most metal/heavy, and most top 50 stuff.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Melodic/symphonic metal, black metal, nu metal, also 90 dance when I'm drunk enough and anything slow/melodic ballads with a great singer.

Cant really stand hard rock/heavy metal like Metallica or AC/DC kind of oldies anymore, used to be a fan like 15 years ago, but too much repeat is too much, those are still played alot in a radio channel I listen daily. Same goes to Finnish rock with few exceptions.

To be honest in most of genres of music I will find something for me, but usually I listen to metal, rock: Trivium, Frontside, Rammstein, As I Lay Dying etc. From time to time I also listen to bands like Led Zeppelin or Jimmy Hendrix. When it comes to hard rock classics like Metallica or AC/DC I've never liked them, same goes with Guns'n'Roses.

There was an episode when I was listening to nu metal and only nu metal but I've opened my mind for more. Also, when I was younger I listened to a lot of rap and reggae - only Polish- now I can't stand it xD

Some time ago I've started listening to metalcore and from time to time I refresh what's going on in there. Like with While She Sleeps - seen them 2 times already and I'm waiting to see them again in Poland, but usually I don't listen to them, got bored.

• 1 month later...

i appreciate all music .  cant stand one kind tho that rap crap where they just talk really fast  it annoys me..music is the best teacher on the the planet..listen learn! first thing ireach for on a bad day ..

• 100 1

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure where rock songs like the songs from metallica, guns n roses are labeled into. Missing Reggeaton aswell. I've got a wide area of music i like from hiphop/rnb to stuff i just meantioned 😄