FPS drop

Sparrow

Ahoy, its been a few days since i have major fps drop, i have 2 video cards (nvidia geforce 920m and a intel integrated) I always use intel integrated, since with nvidia i always experienced fps drop, but now also intel integrated has the same issue, any tip? thanks in advance

post-13679-0-76335200-1521556680_thumb.jpg

Hum... no. updated nvidia card, game is more faster (had to reduce mouse sens :P) but fps not still yet. Wich is the command Smiley?

Have you updated both Intel and Nvidia drivers to the latest available on the Nvidia and Intel sites (those provided by the laptop manufacturer will be substantially lower performance).

You will likely have to remove the current Intel driver, restart, then install the new one as the Intel installer blocks installation if it detects a custom OEM driver. I think Geforce should just work, but if not it is the same procedure with uninstalling first.

Also make sure things like threaded optimisation are turned off when using the Nvidia card, it will kill fps in this old game.

Edited by DrPotato
  • Like 2

its a setting in ur gpu driver has changed go mess with them.

last few times in here  people with this same problem it was a setting in gpu driver was changed due to a update.in  there o/s

and the  nvidia card should out perform the intel intergrated chip .. if its like that u have goofy settings..

triple buffering set too off

multi display /mixed gpu acceleration set too  single display.

thread optimization set too off

texture filtering negative lod bias  set too clamp.

https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/91591-fps-drops/

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

All cool Now, stable 125 dos, havent done much just altered the power plan of the computer. Setting from economic to performance. Thanks mates

• 5 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 4:22 PM, captnconcrete said:

its a setting in ur gpu driver has changed go mess with them.

last few times in here  people with this same problem it was a setting in gpu driver was changed due to a update.in  there o/s

and the  nvidia card should out perform the intel intergrated chip .. if its like that u have goofy settings..

triple buffering set too off

multi display /mixed gpu acceleration set too  single display.

thread optimization set too off

texture filtering negative lod bias  set too clamp.

https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/91591-fps-drops/

You're my hero! Thanks.

• 1 month later...