Gw$BadBoy

GwS BadBoy

First of all, I dunno how to upload a fkin profile picture, so tell me please

Anyways, it's me Gw$: NoFap, Fap, Reznik, Orkan555, MagicBox, GoodGuy, Badboy, Stinky, Dirty, can't even remember, I play here for few years by now.
Been banned for a year for Yodelling too much (v928).

Feel I will soon get banned again coz we don't get along with some admins, still love you all and will miss U if that happens.

I come from Czech Republic, I'm 24 (I think), I studied at engineering school (idk, its a school when u learn to build constructions, houses etc) and I made final exam with just one year delay.

I don't drink or do drugs or weed, I just smoke like a fkin chimney (yes i know nicotine is also a drug).

All I do is drive cars, all day every day, then after that I get to play some ET sometimes.

I love basketball and streetball, some boxing and kickboxing, I don't read much, but I write (in Czech, unfortunately).

Got some tattoos, baseball bat and gas glock in my car box, but I'm a really kind guy if u get closer to me. I made a tattoo machine at home which I now use.

Was virgin till like 21, long story behind this.

Paid about 1500$ to Police for breaking traffic rules, speeding, parking on spots where you should not park, technical conditions of my cars, etc.

Had Seat Toledo 1L, BMW E36 320i 110kw, now have Rover 416.

I work as a courier, I deliver phones, contracts, sim cards etc for T-Mobile CZ company.

Was a taxi driver back in time, worked manually as well. Moved far away from my hometown to somehow start a new life, failed to find a flat so I lived in my car for some 14 days, now it got better and I live with 3 beaches.

Idk.. Love you all :D

Edited by GwS BabBoy
  • Like 4

Sup, nice intro dude. You need to add some posts to be able to edit your profile. Hope you'll enjoy FA servers and you won't get banned again:)

Well, I don't like diving into this topic again but I'm gonna do it for you Spar. :D

I was desperate virgin and was always kinda nervous around girls the hole life, then I met this girl that was rly hot, we starting hanging out, I knew she was much more experienced (don't want to say she was a fkin slut bus yes she was :D). That made me even more nervous, but we didn't have sex for a long time so that made some space for both of us falling in love. She sucked me for few times I licked her and so, but there was still a big tension between us and we needed to have sex but I always felt this pressure and I failed every time we tried.
She loved me but this rly was a big issue and she left me then, I was fked up, I didn't work, didn't have any money and lost about 15 kilos of weight. Then I got to big amount of money, I bought a Beamer and my ego was starting to grow. We used to chat sometimes but she kept me in friend zone and I was stupid enough to let her. I told her how much I loved her but she kept telling some bullshit about breaking hearts and that she doesn't love me anymore which wasn't true but I believed her.
Then I met this girl named Adele, cute little blonde slut with a high score, we were in my flat with 2 another people, we went to sleep and we started f***ing in the same room. Was cool, we met few times after that, then we f***ed again in the room with like 7 people in it.
I told my ex, she was so so mad that I lost virginity with some1 else, then at the New Years Eve I picked her up, she was drunk af and drugged, we went to her place, she told me If you f***ed that b*** then you will f*** me as well. That didn't happen. Then again she told me she didn't love me anymore, I was broke.
I only smoked cigarettes and drive my car all day for few months, almost didn't eat, I came to Portugal by this time btw.
Then we started hanging out with my ex again and we were carefully building our relationship again, but there was always the fact she was all about revenge since that thing happened. I think sne never really cheated on me but she always kept that backdoor open.
We fell in love again and lived together for a year or two quite happily but I nevere rly trusted her again. We had sex often.
After this time it f***ed up again, one day she started to take her things from my flat I was like You leaving me right?
She didn't want to leave me before but after this she did. I was stalking her everywhere saying I love her but she started hanging out with this motherf***er to make me angry but I said No no no baby, I can play this game as well. She started fking him, I f***ed 3 girls in a short time, then I almost got jailed and I said enough and moved from my hometown and didn't talk to her anymore.
She started to chase me, texting me everywhere, spamming all my friends until I finally said OK, I texted her and the other day I was on my way back to my town.
I went to her house told her sister to open, and there she was, all in tears, f***ed up after an ecstasy night, saying Wow youre coming here like a Rambo after this time we didnt talk and youre gonna turn my world upside down.
I laughed, Yes, exactly, but for me its same. It was the best time we had, we get to fking, then she says Oh you came here just to f*** me right, and started to put her clothes on. I'm like Absolutely not, baby, youre still my little daughter and I'm never leaving you again. And kissed her on forehead.
Then she came to visit me in my town for few days, It was the best time in my life, but then she left and I knew the bad shits gonna happen again. She started to refuse me again, I got angry went back Saying I wanna see you for the last time, which almost was true.
We were in a car and I got so angry I nearly blacked out, started yelling at her and almost beat her up, she was so scared and she cried and wanted to get out but I didn't let her and kept screaming at her and swearing. Then we finally get to her house, I chased her to her door then she started to punch my chest desperately and I was like wtf is wrong with me, I just left and never really talked to her again, it's been like half a year from now.
I wrote a long long story about us which went viral in my hometown and I still got some positive responses from time to time. She tried to contact me again but I wouldn't reply, not even on the Christmas. See her once after that, just showed her my middle finger.

There's much more to it but I know you don't care so much so I now STFU. :D Still doesn't feel very comfortable to write about this. So excuse me for that long BS

• Like 3