Streaming on Twitch

*Kiba*

okay guys  i been  trying like hell to fine away to  stream on twitch for ET and i think i finally find way to  stream on twitch  with overwolf

for the ones who are  interested 

this is how

okay so first off i  tried  OBS headache all i got to say

next i try  xsplit  less of a headache  but still a headache 

so i got to  mess around with  OBS yesterday and i just could not  get the dam thing to stream in full screen or more or less and size screen anyone would want to watch it in so i got to google and came across

overwolf i messed with overwolf before for some of the games it has but never really mess with anything as  and happen to come across something on google tell me that  overwolf now  lats you stream on twitch  so i downloaded overwolf  did what it said went to the appstore and type in twitch and install the  app for it  works like a  charm 

so for you streamers out there that has had this headache with game's like et give overwolfs app a try and tell me what you think about it 

you can  watch me get owned on  twitch now by going to  https://www.twitch.tv/darkkiba

please be carefull with private info from stuff like listplayers and admin pm's when you stream, dont want to have that stuff get flung onto the internet for potential guid stealers n stuff.

Cool to see more ET streamers though, maybe it can bring in some new players :D

• Like 1

ya i have thought about that but i think i may end up streaming more then just  ET  but will have to see 

please be carefull with private info from stuff like listplayers and admin pm's when you stream, dont want to have that stuff get flung onto the internet for potential guid stealers n stuff.

Cool to see more ET streamers though, maybe it can bring in some new players :D

Still a few streamers around, but most of them, if not all, streaming ETPro.

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2018 at 7:37 PM, Owned said:

Si prega di essere attenti con informazioni private da cose come lististi e admin pm's quando si esegue lo streaming, non voglio avere quella roba viene gettata su Internet per potenziali roolier guida roba.

È bello vedere più streamer ET, forse può portare alcuni nuovi giocatori : D

I agree, an intelligent person said a real thing

ya i gave up twitch is just so dam annoying can't get full screen or bitrate right 

29 minutes ago, MosesIsComingLookBusy said:

con OBS è necessario utilizzare l'acquisizione del gioco e scegliere il programma ET.exe in modo che OBS ne catturi solo uno. la modalità a schermo intero non funziona con ET, ma l'acquisizione di giochi o l'acquisizione di finestre.

i know

ya that stupid  game capture does not like ET at all and window capture is about the same you can never get it full screen or you do get it full screen then game will not show up  after a match  it just got so annoying i quit messing with it i spent 3 full days trying to get it to work right  i got it to work then it stop working right 

• Confused 1

• Platinum VIP
On 5/30/2018 at 10:15 PM, *Kiba* said:

ya that stupid  game capture does not like ET at all and window capture is about the same you can never get it full screen or you do get it full screen then game will not show up  after a match  it just got so annoying i quit messing with it i spent 3 full days trying to get it to work right  i got it to work then it stop working right 

OBS and ET go quite well together, used to upload clips with it

• Like 1

Il 30/05/2018 alle 22:15, * Kiba * ha detto:

quella è una cosa che non è mai un modo di vedere tutto quello che è un modo di vedere tutto questo, quindi il gioco non comparirà dopo una partita che è diventato così fastidioso che ho smesso di scherzare ho passato 3 giorni interi a provare a farlo bene, ho capito che funzionava, quindi ha smesso di operare bene 

L'ho usato per 3 settimane, è perfetto con ET.

aggiustando le impostazioni, posso fare streaming e allo stesso tempo registrare un film live, + la demo, anche con la mia linea WI-fi di cui tutti ora conoscono i problemi, e ho anche un PC connesso con un cavo di rete crossover e condiviso su wi-fi

:lol

Edited by Cquattro

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 3/15/2018 at 10:35 AM, *Kiba* said:

okay guys  i been  trying like hell to fine away to  stream on twitch for ET and i think i finally find way to  stream on twitch  with overwolf

for the ones who are  interested 

this is how

okay so first off i  tried  OBS headache all i got to say

next i try  xsplit  less of a headache  but still a headache 

so i got to  mess around with  OBS yesterday and i just could not  get the dam thing to stream in full screen or more or less and size screen anyone would want to watch it in so i got to google and came across

overwolf i messed with overwolf before for some of the games it has but never really mess with anything as  and happen to come across something on google tell me that  overwolf now  lats you stream on twitch  so i downloaded overwolf  did what it said went to the appstore and type in twitch and install the  app for it  works like a  charm 

so for you streamers out there that has had this headache with game's like et give overwolfs app a try and tell me what you think about it 

you can  watch me get owned on  twitch now by going to  https://www.twitch.tv/darkkiba

added u channel to our twitch list. thanks to @TurtleMan for pointing it out.

• Like 1

will right now i'm having a hard time fine time to stream  + i need more   ram to  stream and game but that may change soon right now i'm not doing much of anything  

• Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 11:00 AM, Dest! Ny said:

OBS and ET go quite well together, used to upload clips with it

On 6/7/2018 at 12:42 PM, Cquattro said:

I used it for 3 weeks, it's perfect with ET.

adjusting the settings, and the demo, even with my WI-fi line of which we now know the problems, and I also have a PC with a crossover and shared network cable on wi-fi

: lol

if you guys don't mine me asking how did you get the game to run full screen on twitch like i said i spent 3 full days messing around with and could not get it to show up on twitch full  screen bit rate and all that would be awesome to very new to the streaming world 

Edited by *Kiba*

• Platinum VIP
19 minutes ago, *Kiba* said:

if you guys don't mine me asking how did you get the game to run full screen on twitch like i said i spent 3 full days messing around with and could not get it to show up on twitch full  screen bit rate and all that would be awesome to very new to the streaming world 

I only recorded locally, didnt stream but the difference shouldnt be that big. There are two major ways to record on OBS, "Screen capture" and "Game capture". For ET I would recommend using Screen capture.

First thing you do is add a "Screen capture" to your Sources somehwere in the bottom left of your OBS. Then double click this Screen capture and make sure the window is set to your ET.exe. This way the only screen OBS will record is your ET.exe so technically speaking you can do whatever you want while OBS will continue to capture what your ET.exe is capturing. Only issue is that ET will mute its sound when you dont have it on the front and thus OBS won't be able to capture that audio as well. 

Secondly make sure you have turned on your desktop audio and selected the right device (default = default), same goes for your Mic/AUX if you choose to use one.

Last of all in the case of streaming you will probably need to use the settings function found under the "File" tab, in there is a tab that reads "Stream"