Well, bretheren, What the hell is Up?

soulJAHmon

Hey Everyone. 

Got my robo-happy bDay message this evening and I thought, why not go take a gander at how FA is doing these days? So,

How the hell are you folks? How is everything going? Are the servers full? What games do we support? Are you all keeping active in the forums and behaving like a real, healthy community? I sure hope so, but since I don't know, I'm asking you, each and every one of you, to tell me. That's what i want for my birthday, a shit-ton of honest answers........

• Like 2

Hello soulja. Well i am a staff member now. :D  We have introduced 2 new games 1. Insurgency and 2. Day of Infamy. We are doing great in those 2 games, we have 3 servers for INSURGENCY and 2 for DOI. Our clan is progressing very good, we lost some great memebers and gain some great members. overall we are moving up the ladder fast.

Edited by Mr.Karizmatic
  • Like 3

lol oi who let this guy back in here? what up soul? long time no see. hope alls alright with you

:ph34r:  hello

ET is still quite popular, we're doing just fine. A lot of new members a lot of old ones. Oldies coming back too. We all love each other. I remember you because you're one of like 3 first people who talked to me on here and then you leeeeft. :D

Happy bday though :)

Thanks for the gracious welcome back. Let me first pre-face i come being no promises, but I will try to say Hi from time to time. Iv'e been to the depths of Hell and returned, and the feel of happy grass under my feet in making me unnerved, which is wierd and backwards. BVut, even in my the current "condition" of my condition, I'm happy to say "What's up?" to old friends and new ones alike.

• Like 2

:ph34r:  hello

lol crashing someone elses return thread, nice mate. Long time no see to you too. Shesh they're just letting all the crazies back in here aren't they? Think they miss all the fun of running an insane asylum :lol:

• Like 1