What was the last movie you watched? - Part 2

daredevil

Watched John Wick and felt pissed afterwards, because it was pure shit. Keanu Reeves is like Jim Carrey with one face impression.

Also watched Wonder Woman, just because of the lady, it was also boring and a real feminist bs at the end.

Going to watch Red Sparrow next.

• 100 1

2 hours ago, RendeL said:

Watched John Wick (3)

Watched that one too today. I actually liked it 🤔

• Like 1

On 5/25/2019 at 8:50 PM, RendeL said:

Watched John Wick and felt pissed afterwards, because it was pure shit. Keanu Reeves is like Jim Carrey with one face impression.

Also watched Wonder Woman, just because of the lady, it was also boring and a real feminist bs at the end.

How about the first one? did you like it?

I thought the way it was directed was awsome, loved the atmosphere of the movie. And the last scene of the second movie.... daaaaamn.

That being said, I agree that Keanu doesn't have a large range of emotions to display (he's clearly no Di caprio), but to play an assassin without mercy, he nails it.

>> but i haven't watched the third one yet ^_^

And yeah, couldn't agree more about the Wonder Woman movie: good looks (cgi and stuff), okay actors, very bad script.

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, RendeL said:

Yes the first one was that I watched only and wont waste my time on the rest :D

You're missing out if you don't watch the 2nd one. It was very good, too.

As for Reeves, I like that he's emotionless. It works perfect for this character, who has lost everything he ever loved