daredevil

• Platinum VIP
11 hours ago, Cross Marian said:

image.png.519804963bbb41da587a6801c48f16a7.png

It's a sequel to the first 2 movies though: Unbreakable and Split

How was it!!???

8 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

How was it!!???

Well, it was good I would say. In line with the first 2 (at least, not worse). I really enjoyed to see all the actors together.

But on the other hand, the hype was too great, and with all the years they had to produce this movie, I was expecting something better. And when I say "better" I don't mean that it should have been more like the common superheroes movies nowadays (marvel/DC) because it's clearly not the idea here... but it feels like there is a lot of potential they did not exploit or even considered.

It's hard to talk abouth it without spoiling anything though. So globally: it was okay but it could have been a lot better. The ending will definitely cause controversy ^_^

Edited by Cross Marian
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, Cross Marian said:

Well, it was good I would say. In line with the first 2 (at least, not worse). I really enjoyed to see all the actors together.

But on the other hand, the hype was too great, and with all the years they had to produce this movie, I was expecting something better. And when I say "better" I don't mean that it should have been more like the common superheroes movies nowadays (marvel/DC) because it's clearly not the idea here... but it feels like there is a lot of potential they did not exploit or even considered.

It's hard to talk abouth it without spoiling anything though. So globally: it was okay but it could have been a lot better. The ending will definitely cause controversy ^_^

Thanks!! I'm gonna try to see it when I get home later this month.

image.png.bc545e6b99f4ecd44ee1eb45178383a7.png

So, I watched Alita this weekend. It was pretty good if you like simple sci-fi movies.

In my opinion, 2 major negative points:

- the talent of Christoph Waltz was kinda wasted.

- not enough background story and character building (especially for a movie that is clearly not a standalone movie).

>>still would recommend. 7/10