Please see my skill and say what you think

t3am2000-Romash

36 acc? Damn, you must be hacking bruh!

That XP amount is impressive. Its hard to tell skill level based on stats alone because there are a lot of other unknown variables that need to be taken into account. For example, number of bots present, how many real players are skilled or noob etc. 

On top of that, you haven't exactly fired that many bullets or killed that many people to allow us to form an accurate opinion. Perhaps you could upload a demo instead? :D

Hmmmm. Just tryna show off dat xp eh? :P

Edited by CheepHeep
  • Like 1

as CheepHeep say those number dosent show your true skill level & not proof anything :P

Perhaps you could upload a demo instead? :D

yeah we want demo!!!

• Platinum VIP

what a beautiful skill, I wish a someday would have this beautiful skill too. I once got to this skill whis isnt half as beautiful but I have lost this skill sadly :'(

post-5240-0-32611800-1410206809.jpg

now trying to get a beautiful skill elsewhere but my current skill is not beautiful at all!!! but someday my skill will be as beautiful as it once was!!!

NUMBERSSSSSS = SKILSSSSSSSS

Edited by Dest!Ny
  • Like 2

now trying to get a beautiful skill elsewhere but my current skill is not beautiful at all!!! but someday my skill will be as beautiful as it once was!!!

Did u try Candy Crush ?

believe it or not i do that all the time even kills with deaths i don't understand how i do it  but i do it more then normal