ET Application My English

FrenchGirl

Good luck with your studies! All the exercises with vocabulary, grammar, etc. are good for your English, but in my personal experience I would say the most important thing is to have the courage to use it... a lot!  It will make you more confident using your non-native language in conversations, and also remember not to be bothered if you happen to make mistakes with grammar. People will get your point even though you might make some mistakes every once in the while. I make mistakes all the time and still I get understood quite often:D 

Best way to learn is when you are forced to learn... reminds me my time at university in USA many years ago, I was forced to learn quite fast:D 

When you master with your English, you might wan't to try Finnish to ramp up the challence:D I know Rendel and Kermit are already quite fluent with it:D  Right?

• Haha 1