jay 2 adren..

captnconcrete

so im a open this up in here cuz im so sick of people bitching about it on server.

jay2 has adren if u dont like adren why do u play there. 

if u think its petty to use it why.....

and if u think im dumb enough to not use it on jay2 ur  crazy.

also if u think im also dumb enough to think u dont use it .. ur even crazier then i thought.

people like to get in discussions on it in game  this infact annouys me cuz i come to jay2 to unwind  with friends not to hear how awsome u are for not using adren.

i even see people and also my self get harassed often when in fact  we arent even on adren. so lets  do are discussion here so i can just play ..thank you.

so if u have had the pleasantry of the bull shit id like to hear about it..  kelf ive seen u have to deal with it el!el! also. so lets hear what u have to say.i also seen poc sakas threaten to ddos server  becuz he thought we all cheat[i personally woulda banned him for that if i was admin!].lol  but thats another topic.and is very abused on jay2..

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 5

Let me guess, probl3m and his rater pals? Just keep drenning till they ragequit. Then you have the last laugh.

• Like 4

we even had some guy  come on blow his top and start  open chat messaging whole server cuz he didnt like how well el moves.. el took care of him.lol the guy stole some dudes name too.lol el i commend u on how well u handle the et trolls on jay2 .lol 

Guess i will come more on jay2 then.... If most enjoy the adren. There is no point in removing it for some whiners...

Thanks for the reports :)

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Let me guess, probl3m and his rater pals? Just keep drenning till they ragequit. Then you have the last laugh.

=F|A=Probl3m? ? What nick does he play under? I love getting myself some whiners to kill :]

• Like 1

=F|A=Probl3m? ? What nick does he play under? I love getting myself some whiners to kill :]

db-ink'd

Edited by namechangeguy123
  • Like 1

Personally if I join Jay 2 or the beginners Jaymod I ignore the adre myself and see it more as a challenge to beat adre without adre. Takes some time to get used to everyone sprinting like crazy but isnt to bad aslong as your team doesnt get overrun.

• Like 4

• Administrators

Personally if I join Jay 2 or the beginners Jaymod I ignore the adre myself and see it more as a challenge to beat adre without adre. Takes some time to get used to everyone sprinting like crazy but isnt to bad aslong as your team doesnt get overrun.

Somehow I had always said to adren whinners - 'cry more' ... it just adds salt on their injury on game haha.. 

so im a open this up in here cuz im so sick of people bitching about it on server.

also if u think im also dumb enough to think u dont use it .. ur even crazier then i thought.

people like to get in discussions on it in game  this infact annouys me cuz i come to jay2 to unwind  with friends not to hear how awsome u are for not using adren.

i even see people and also my self get harassed often when in fact  we arent even on adren. so lets  do are discussion here so i can just play ..thank you.

so if u have had the pleasantry of the bull shit id like to hear about it..  kelf ive seen u have to deal with it el!el! also. so lets hear what u have to say.i also seen poc sakas threaten to ddos server  becuz he thought we all cheat[i personally woulda banned him for that if i was admin!].lol  but thats another topic.and is very abused on jay2..

U GUID in profile seems old or changed. Please update your GUID. Will set u up with mute command. U are old experienced admin and you can use it wisely. Cheers! 

PS I am assuming u are captn from Bunker team. 

• Like 2

You know I'm on the same line as u :)

I always replied to those that they are free to go play on another server instead of crying about the options of this server.

It's like playing on Jay3 and complaining about fast fire ?

Same goes with those who come play and keep bitching about the server itself. No one forces them even to play ET, they'd rather go play Candy Crush.

• Like 2

Idiot rambo medics, stupid field ops arty spammer, lame landmine planting engineer, f***ing spy, panzernoob, flamer lamer, mortar lazyass. I've heard them all. Some people would prefer enemies without weapons ^^

• Like 9

shiver me timbers :o

Somehow I had always said to adren whinners - 'cry more' ... it just adds salt on their injury on game haha.. 

U GUID in profile seems old or changed. Please update your GUID. Will set u up with mute command. U are old experienced admin and you can use it wisely. Cheers! 

PS I am assuming u are captn from Bunker team. 

yes tiz i ... i had problems a while ago .. on my pc  and  i  loaded a older guid i think. thanks ill look into it.!

• Platinum VIP

Never used adren in my life, ever. Truth, brother

• Platinum VIP

Idiot rambo medics, stupid field ops arty spammer, lame landmine planting engineer, f***ing spy, panzernoob, flamer lamer, mortar lazyass. I've heard them all. Some people would prefer enemies without weapons ^^

Everybody hates medics, 'til they need one..... :)

• Like 4