ET Server Suggestion scores on beg2

ExCaL

I think this "problem" was in a topic somewhere before,but i couldnt find it unfortunately.

Its about not able to join the losing team even when the winning team is way stronger.

This situation creates a free ticket for stackers and people that only want to get in the winning team.

Maybe it has something to do with the bots i dont know,but it gets annoying sometimes that you see people hop to the winning team because theres place for an extra player.

Heres is the example from today ,and it stayed like this for a few minutes.

People not able to join Allies.

post-5831-0-15599500-1519857089_thumb.jpg

post-5831-0-77741400-1519857096_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

This is due to the amount of players being equal. Join the team with less bots, a bot on the other team leaves, then you can switch yourself.

Edited by namechangeguy123
  • Like 2

Yes i know that,but it happens to often that players go to the winning team (because theres no place at the losing) and dont switch again.Just because they dont know or just refuse.

Maybe the server settings can be changed so situations like that wont happen.

The amount of players were exactly the same so i dont think it has to do anything with that.The scores of the winning team way higher.But still no place on allies.

• Like 2

This, imo, is something that the nubs dont know. Even I struggled and wondered about this first. I think I posted about this same stuff long time ago.

I dont remember the bots cvars anymore so well, but I believe this could be changed to somewhat more sensible way.

Also the stacking should be denied, so that other team could only have 2 more real ppl in the team. Now ppl can join freely and sometimes I have seen 5-6 real ppl more on the other team.

Server name is beginners, so then should be the settings also. There would still be plenty of admin work for new trials to do.

Anyways good post ExCal :)

• Like 2