Smiley trimming his hair - with pictures!

Smileyyy

Trim my hair?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should I trim my hair?

Here you see the most random topic ever, ima let you guys vote if I trim my hair or not. If it the vote will result in a yes I'll post a before and after.

Edited by Platonic
Vote option added
  • Like 2

It's really quite necessary to have a pic up before in order to leave a vote for me.. How can I tell which look suits you if I do not know your look?

• Like 3

I just want to clarify, I won't look good... like at all but I don't really care cuz I'm not looking for any ladies atm so haha.. I'm not going full bald btw that's way too extreme.

If we vote "hellz no", does that mean you're not gonna trim... ever?!?! If so, hellz no. At least for a year!

That could be interesting. :D

i dare u too shave fa emblem on your sides.lol i havent cute mine in 6 months an i have a hairy face .loltryn to go  a whole yr .an yes we would love to see a before and after and a video while they cute .plz plz..

• Like 1