Uhhhhhh Hi

wkzhdn

Hi,

I think this is already a bit overdue, and I'll just make this a short one. I'm wkzhdn from the alcoholic, ice hockey loving, coffee drinking, melancholic, you guessed it, Finland.

Like every other guy, I enjoy the normal things in life. Sports, playing, fine food and drinks. My favorite tv-shows include... well, the ones that everyone else has probably said too. Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Family Guy, nothing out of the normally accepted norm. Like a normal Finn, I watch and play ice hockey, drink coffee like its beer, drink beer like its booze, and drink booze like its coffee. The never ending loop of Finnish despair. I also use snus, and used to smoke.

I support Manchester United, Carolina Hurricanes and HPK. I also manage our small time football team, which I have been doing for multiple years now. We are a small group of friends, but with high (utopistic) hopes.

You'll pretty much see me playing only in the Recruiting server or whatever its called, hit me up if you do. Talking about W:ET, I have been playing this game atleast 12 years. I should add it has been really on and off, with breaks holding up to multiple years. I used to play alot in the |FUN| servers, but cant even remember what my name was back then. I also played with G!X... or something like that, but same story, cant remember what my name was back then, and then the oldest one I could remember (clan) is AxE, or something like that, and as with the others, I cant remember what my name was. The first servers I played in 12 years ago (could be also like 13 or 14 years ago) was called wargamez.dk or something, and the servers names were with olive green color. Shoutout if anyone can remember those.

Special shoutout to Smiley and Mr. Hanky!

post-23128-0-00378200-1519050997_thumb.png

• Like 6