DOI suggestion pvp server

Rolan001

44 minutes ago, daredevil said:

We are just making little easier so that it’s not aimbot style. Off course then we can change it back on some servers for competitive challenge. This way we have different servers with different settings rather then same settings.

If any server should be easier, make it the 8 slot USA server. If their are 16 players, you barely get a chance to shoot the bots because there are so many players, often skilled or experienced enough to shoot them at choke points. There are alot of skilled players on our servers.

• Like 2

Average kill count for top 3 players is larger than entire rest of team. That would be much better suited for 8 player. 

16 player server is good, I would argue we could get 2 more bots on, or we could remove 1 slot and run 3 more bots. Than one ortwo little tweaks could be made to difficulty. Quantity and quality are very hard to balance already

changing it from 16 to 8 or 12 is a good idea, indeed if too many players are there, its hard to get kill and we do have some maps where going out of a room is hard when there are 10-12 people. While moving around from 1 room to another u might get blocked and kill, which will frustrate you. 

and decreasing the Difficulty little bit is a good idea, not much , but little bit which will still keep the COmmando feel.

8 players doesn't make much sense to me, given statistics I see. And for me, I don't want to have to run around a map to have to find someone.
Enforce team play, host custom maps, be chill. Be open to suggestions. Also, let's not expand too fast. And for the future... no need for theaters-- This ain't DOIPro.
I would say 16+ players with tweaks. Remember that atmosphere is what makes a server. If we can't get 8v8, we need to look at changing things.

Edited by Xernicus

55 minutes ago, Xernicus said:

8 players doesn't make much sense to me, given statistics I see. And for me, I don't want to have to run around a map to have to find someone.
Enforce team play, host custom maps, be chill. Be open to suggestions. Also, let's not expand too fast. And for the future... no need for theaters-- This ain't DOIPro.
I would say 16+ players with tweaks. Remember that atmosphere is what makes a server. If we can't get 8v8, we need to look at changing things.

I'm sorry, but are you talking about the new PVP server? Cause the discussion about player slots is about Co-Op Servers 1 and 2.

1 hour ago, Mr.Karizmatic said:

changing it from 16 to 8 or 12 is a good idea, indeed if too many players are there, its hard to get kill and we do have some maps where going out of a room is hard when there are 10-12 people. While moving around from 1 room to another u might get blocked and kill, which will frustrate you. 

and decreasing the Difficulty little bit is a good idea, not much , but little bit which will still keep the COmmando feel.

What? Are you talking about the Commando server now? Cause in the previous post you were talking about the Recruiting server (Server 1)...

• Thanks 1

Ok my thoughts about DOI servers.

From my perspective DOI #1 is fine, it is populated enough. If DOI members want any changes on that server. Please make a topic or a callvote what changes should be done.

DOI #2 should be changed to USA location so we have one server in America at least.

DOI #3 will be with map list casual with bots - so if you join server you don't have to camp it. One can start a match and play with bots versus bots.