We need new maps desperately

fisticuffs

Hello all in F|A world.

I know there is always talk about new maps but it needs to be done.

late night hours for me (AZ time) server is slow sometimes really slow.

We don't even need to take away any really, maybe "ruins23" because everyone complains

especially about that one and "theriver". I've mentioned before "Catherdal" its a nice big map,

also "stargate" is another fun one, "tank_buster" is another. And my all time favorite which

has alot of haters "Cortex_revised". It just seems that its the same old same old and players

have a tendency to get tired of that, like I suggested not much in terms of change, just add

three of four new maps, and take out those two server killers. So what does everyone think ?

Lets keep the server fresh..

Sincerely,

fisti

• Like 1

We need more suggestions that's all we have different sections for that and recently we added Minas and Hydrodam to jay1 cycle.......

As for your suggestions, cathedral is a small map and heavily rushed in 40-45 players..... But it's a good map but not for jay1 I think

Tank buster is good I think.... It's fairly large enough for the number of players....

Rest two I don't know much...

Just my 2 cents :P

• Like 1

Haha, its been a long while since I've played catherdal, thought it was big.

Tram_siege_final is a really good map, fairly big from what I remember.

• Platinum VIP

Minas and Hydro aren't exactly new maps to the server, they were just re-added, but both have been there a long time, on and off.

• Like 1

Minas and Hydro aren't exactly new maps to the server, they were just re-added, but both have been there a long time, on and off.

Suggestions are always open you know..... As for new maps I don't know how many ppl would like to play....

I

so we can make our own map campaigns.? zip and send to whom?

half of admins cant receive pms.box full.or do we upload on map page?

This topic is for jay1 maps.... https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/73017-jay1-map-rotation-suggestions/page-24

Admins are always active on forums even if they aren't in server.... We will surely look into it :)

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Suggestions are always open you know..... As for new maps I don't know how many ppl would like to play....

How many pages is the Jay 1 Map Suggestion topic?? lol

Problem is, all ET maps are old and worn out. The best would be to find more obscure maps that fit the server in question and let people give them a run. CTF Multi was hated when it first showed up, now it's a favorite for most people. 

Just 1 more note about Jay 1 and Hydro, I would have rather seen Resurrection than Hydro and I bet a lot would agree

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

A simple question, but are there still some new maps ever created and published for ET ?

Not sure. The last one i remember was Library and that was some years ago now, like 2012 maybe?

• Like 1

A simple question, but are there still some new maps ever created and published for ET ?

I've been looking for a mapping program that is rather simple to use. If someone can find me that, I would love to make some more maps, although I have no problem with our current ones.

• Like 1

I've been looking for a mapping program that is rather simple to use. If someone can find me that, I would love to make some more maps, although I have no problem with our current ones.

Maybe would that be the ideal response to most players who are bored playing the same maps for years.

And could even be a little impulsion to this game and attract new players.