Munchin McCoy

Arma 3 Exile

i wish i could get my arma 2 working makes me sad  i can't play it 

• Like 1

I play Arma 3 wastelands mainly, and I am one hell of a helicopter pilot. I have never played Exile though.

• Like 1

i got my arma 2 working again but damn it's been to long and i forgot  almost everything about it 

• Like 1

i got my arma 2 working again but damn it's been to long and i forgot  almost everything about it 

That game is dead :P

That game is dead :P

it's not as dead  as you think it is there still server that are as full as normal that game's about like ET it never really die out 

it's not as dead  as you think it is there still server that are as full as normal that game's about like ET it never really die out 

Oh really? What gamemode is the server that is still full?

lot of them  download dayz launcher they have all kinda of mods with lots of ppl on there servers 

Posted (edited)

I was quite regular on a arma 2 dayz chernarus server and panthera the game is kinda dead but not fully dead. some militarizated servers ruined part of game by self experience people got tend to camp from hills and snipe with vehicles like stryker mgs and t 34 some players traveling around map with jets killing players and others like them not doing missions, there were to many toxic players than with other things made some servers low theyr players rate to low than they had to shuttem off for good. 

Still being arma 2 servers with a good player rate but as i can watch from dayzlauncher there few servers than has a solid 20/60 players gaming all day.

some servers wiped after a while and rebooted some stuff and got some people to return they are few times than they are 50 of 60 players online!.

dayzlaunch.thumb.jpg.d671e02a54a773c6ce882f64ff37afb4.jpg

I hope than arma 3 day exile have good luck

Edited by Night Hunter
add stuff