Drink that cuts you off?

Neuro

Ah? Ouzo is something you have prior to a fat plate of grilled meat, not to get drunk from..

A whole bottle of Ouzo comes to mind , mixed with coffee beans and then set on fire , it will give you a headache for at least 2 or 3 days and everything you eat you will puke out the first day. 

liq_ouz1.jpg

• Like 2

In my town we have a Greek restaurant. You come in he say´s: 'Happy Birthday!!!'. But nobody has birthday, boom you get an Ouzo. You offer food and drinks, there the next one after the other. After 1 and a half hour you are so drunk. :lol::lol:

Edited by ViP3r*
  • Like 1

Rum and coke. Something about a sugary caffeinated drink mixed with booze- and even more sugar- makes me trip over myself.

Replace rum with crown royal, and you have yourself a bumbling & incoherent mess of a primate (me).

Replace rum with crown royal, and you have yourself a bumbling & incoherent mess of a primate (me).

We should have a drinking contest then. :D

Me drinking rum, and you whiskey.

For some reason Whiskey doesn't affect me? :o

• Like 1

Whiskey makes me wake up wondering what exactly my existence entailed last night, whereas rum makes me have butterflies and feel aloft on a cloud when I go to sleep. Our biochemistry has it's preferences. We'll see about a drinking contest :P

I will contest you both with Ouzo ! only the smell will make you puke if you are drinking rum or whiskey.

I also had a bad indonesian rise wine some years back , it was home brewed and tasted like *** , the bottle back then cost 0.79 euro's(1 liter ) and tasted like around 40%-50% alcohol. 

Not gonne describe the hotel room after that night :) but it was not good.

These ones I tried several times...

6.JPG

1443778319_34352820_5b72a0ac2db9f7a04178

There's little that can beat that.. Even beer+vodka or redbull+vodka. Although I never found courage to mix those 2. Try to empty 4 cans of Stern Extra Strong... You'll see what I mean

Now since I know bad taste of sh*t alcohol and hangover I prefer better drinks. And I don't drink that much. If I'm in mood a bottle of good vodka is fine.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

here in the back woods of south dakota we red necks  ..just drink shine.. good luck  with that paint thinner crap. drink enough and u wont remember whos mom u  partied with .

• 2 weeks later...

Moonshine is the key figure in getting you very badly mixed up. I have lot of bad memories about that stuff and still I won´t learn to refuse..... ;)   That Indonesian rocket fuel also does the trick when consumed in large quantities :D 

I once went to a party where they mixed AA Drink (orange flavoured energy drink) with vodka. Got hammered almost instantly...

Going for something non-alcoholic: Liquorice juice. Stuff is absolutely vile, in my humble opinion, but most people seem to enjoy it! Was invited to a family gathering with over 50 members present, and the one and only drink? Liquorice. If water hadn't been the designated saviour that day, yours truly's tongue would have turned to rubber and would have lost its tasting capabilities.

• Like 1

In My younger days half a bottle of tequila with worm... Those were the days.  Just thinking about it brings back memories.🤮😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 2