ET Trick Jumping

Achilles90

How about some love for a mixture of Trick jumping and fragging at a skill level almost unknown to ET... also known as Challenge Promode Arena.

• Like 1

/e I kind of used to halfbeat/fullbeat mix in mid-jump because my mouse is set at a low sens :P I can't make every turn well without mixing.

I play w/ 80cm of mouse movement for 360's, I know your pain.

I hate jump trick.
Of course, it always depends on the player. However, it breaks the game.
Example: Oasis. Trick jump over the wall and you're done.

That is no longer the meaning of the whole.

Trickjump is ok. But not if the gameplay is ignored.

I'll set up another discord server so anyone that wants to get together to jump, trade lines, or learn can easily find each other. It's been a long time since I've had a group to jump with. Having a designated discord server will make it easier to get people together than using a sub channel off of another one.

• Like 4

I'll set up another discord server so anyone that wants to get together to jump, trade lines, or learn can easily find each other. It's been a long time since I've had a group to jump with. Having a designated discord server will make it easier to get people together than using a sub channel off of another one.

Definitely be down for that. It'd be cool to actually get into some of the TJ servers and learn new stuff off of each other, so we gotta organize some stuff here and there.

• Like 1

Here you go! https://discord.gg/VGgFYRW

Anyone looking for a way to contact people to jump with or looking for someone to teach them how it all works, this is for you! Enjoy!

• Like 4

Stalking this topic without posting and now a week or so after I watched 2 or 3 of Achilles vids youtube wants me to watch more of his vids...

Dont have much motivation for ET right now but when I am up for it again I might decide to learn TJ after ignoring it for many years. I mean I can the most basic stuff but thats already my limit right now :D

Edit: f***ed up to attach the screenshot after choosing the file. Pressing another button after choosing the file is difficult!

post-16679-0-16360300-1519769772_thumb.png

Edited by Th3N0ob3r
  • Like 2

Stalking this topic without posting and now a week or so after I watched 2 or 3 of Achilles vids youtube wants me to watch more of his vids...

Dont have much motivation for ET right now but when I am up for it again I might decide to learn TJ after ignoring it for many years. I mean I can the most basic stuff but thats already my limit right now :D

Edit: f***ed up to attach the screenshot after choosing the file. Pressing another button after choosing the file is difficult!

Join the discord man! Would be happy to have ya. Got a good group of knowledgeable tj lovers together that'll be happy to show a fragger like you the ropes. That goes for everyone!

• Like 2

kevin we dont need 15 of u on server .. my good god .lol you can teach em to jump but plz dont teach em to shoot too .lol

cant wait .. i never was any good at tj..i will be givin this a bit of my time just so i can hang with kevin again.great et topic..!!!!!!

• Like 1