The speed have you reached

157 Mph on my Blackbird XX. My lid started vibrating so much I couldnt see. It might have gone faster.

155 Mph on the M4 during an England game after passing an up-turned caravan. I knew all the police were either watching football or at this accident so I did 12 miles at 155Mph. Funny thing is my S4 burned 250ml of oil in that 12 miles..lol

post-6057-0-22405500-1319473680_thumb.jpg

Edited by Barn!e

I've always driven the speed limit, never higher and never lower. 100% law-abiding citizen here ;) If I were to ever have driven past the speed limit, my GPS would have said 129mph in my Infiniti G35 Coupe, and I would have been too scared to go faster even though I knew it could... :rolleyes:

Depends what you're driving... if it's a VW Rabbit or a smart car or a Prius... not so impressive!

Yeah, that's why i put it the way i put it. I reached top speed in my Lada 2104 @165km/h, i've reached greater speeds in other cars, but in that car, that shit is scary, so top speed in Lada > 200+ in any modern car. Modern cars just hug the road and make you feel safe, but Lada makes you feel special. So i'll stick with my original saying ... top speed baby.

Yeah, that's why i put it the way i put it. I reached top speed in my Lada 2104 @165km/h, i've reached greater speeds in other cars, but in that car, that shit is scary, so top speed in Lada > 200+ in any modern car. Modern cars just hug the road and make you feel safe, but Lada makes you feel special. So i'll stick with my original saying ... top speed baby.

Agree, When I owned my first car (1982) Fiat 124 Special T -72 (1.6L twicam with 110hp) I did 180km/h. Thats nearly same car as lada (russians bough that factory and used molds from that car to make Lada) Tecnically not same car but looked outside similar. That was max what I did with it cause It was too scary to push more :D

Masa_1964

• 1 month later...