The speed have you reached

• 2 weeks later...

i had car (renault clio) little car...

place where i live there isn't any long road where to drive but when i go home there is one straight way so i got almost 90km/h and had to press brea, i had to turn left because there was trees and hole...

and one time i almost drift when i turned left car back side slipped to left where i turned and front side was like turning back where i came.... :P

but good memories now i don't have this car but soon i get new one :D

• 3 weeks later...

Was cruising down the road on my way back from my vacation going 110MPH in my good ol 2012 Chevrolet Impala. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

20 years ago I drove a 92 Mustang LX up to 120mph/193kmh, I was only 19 @ the time.

My friend let me drive his dad's Mercedes CL55 Kompressor up to 145mph/233kmh in less than 10 secs. With 480hp this was the fastest car I've driven besides a '05 Dodge Viper that I got to get up to 100mph on a short street.

My last taste of speed was in my '01 Honda Prelude Type SH, got it up to 130mph/209kmh and it still had more. Speedometer went up to 150.

Oh yeah and I once did about 80-90mph on a 2001 Yamaha YZ426F (yea a dirt bike) riding down highway 1 in Baja California. Talk about scary. Going that fast on the highway w/ dirt tires and oncoming semi trucks that would almost blow me off the road from the wind.

• 2 years later...

ok dident se that sry

Check the dates of last posts before replying, there are already two topics which were revived from 2 and 3 years back, so make sure that u pay some attention next time, rather than reviving old topics, create new one, if u wish to share something among the rest of us, don't be afraid to post, even better if u are active at forums, which will be positive at your application, just follow forums rules while doing that :)